shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique diamond wedding rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heartonfire

Rough_Rock
Help!!! Anyone seen any unique diamond wedding rings that would go well with a solitaire?
confused.gif

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
There are some amazing and unique bands at the Clay Pot, a store in Brooklyn. Their website is www.clay-pot.com

I love their stuff - some is very unusual and some is classic.

Edited to add: I also like Gallery Eclectic in Manhattan. Website is galleryeclectic.com/home/index.html

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Sky is the limit, would you also consider making your sol more interesting to match the wed band? Sometimes the thickness of the sol is not heavy enough to match well with a cool design wed band. Since there is not much money into the sol part, mostly in the diamond, you would not be out so much by changing it a bit. If you want to keep it, go to a store and find out what you like and what you don't about how bands fit against yours. Also look for any type of ring where design is interesting, even colored stone rings. Take notes on what you like and see if what you like about any ring can be combined into what fits with your ring. Looking at pictures will be easier at that point, then starting with pictures and trying to guess how it fits against your ring. If you talk to people who actually make rings other than people who just sell them, you will get better information.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/26/2004 8:38:27 PM yowahking wrote:

Sometimes the thickness of the sol is not heavy enough to match well with a cool design wed band. Since there is not much money into the sol part, mostly in the diamond, you would not be out so much by changing it a bit. If you want to keep it, go to a store and find out what you like and what you don't about how bands fit against yours. --------

My band is a unique Artcarved design next to my simple solitaire and there is a slight gap. The rings mostly fit together but not entirely flush. Many people have unique eng and wedding ring settings and don't mind a gap, but I agree that you should try some designs on to see if you mind this or not.

Michelle

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
The clay-pot in Brooklyn is fabulous. Try DVVS.com, West 19th, NY, they also have very nice merchandise, the store is better than the website.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
2nd DVVS. They were great... even long-distance! I''m having a custom ring done there soon... just working out some details.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results