shape
carat
color
clarity

Union, Millenium,USAcerted, Fine Jewelers or Diamond source of VA??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reba1

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a diamond wedding band. I have called all the above stores with the same info, I want a 5 stone, 4 prong ring, F-G color SI1 TCW 1.25. They have all quoted me close to the same price. Who would you go with, and why. I welcome pos and neg experiences. The stores are Union Diamond, USAcerted, Fine Jewelers, Diamond Source with Denny Reinke and Millenium Diamond or Nice Ice. Thank you.
confused.gif

golfer

Shiny_Rock
Stay away from Diamond Source of Virginia. They are very dishonest.

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Martin, at U.S.A. Certed is an incredibly honest and reputable person.

Rockford

Rough_Rock
"Incredibly honest"? Isn't that like being sort-of pregnant?
2.gif

Anyways, I bought my diamond from Martin at USAcerted - mostly because he, inspite of being an online vendor, is located very near me so I got to meet him in person. Not sure how comfortable I'd have been making a purchase of this nature without talking face to face with someone.
Everything went fine with my transaction and I've no regrets. Martin et al were corteous, knowledgable, and helpful.

robbonds

Rough_Rock
i used usacerted.com also

spoke with ashley

everything went perfectly - love the diamond

and had a great experience with richard sherwood who appraised it for me

TRIDENT

Rough_Rock
You can not go wrong with Union Diamond! I live in Charleston, SC and drove about 5 hours to visit various stores in Atlanta. Union Diamond beat every other store I visited on price, quality, and customer service. Scott at Union is awesome. No tricks with him. You give hime a budget and he will provide you with the best ring possible. Trust me!

skyride39

Rough_Rock
I've dealt with USACerted Diamonds and found Martin, and Tony to be very friendly. Since I am in their area, I was lucky to meet them face to face. Bought a nice H&A Superbcert from them and had it set with a goldsmith (Victor). They did a good job cause my fiance is able to pretty much trump everyone else's ring.

AFOGD

Rough_Rock
Bought my 1.85 ct center stone from USAcerted. A very positive experience. I recommend them absolutely.

Good luck!

dennyr

Rough_Rock

I am not sure if “golfer” has ever contacted Diamond Source of Virginia, but I believe the thousands of clients we have worked with since 1989 would strongly disagree with his assessment. I cannot think of one reason someone would use the term “dishonest” to describe our company. If anything, our company is known for providing professional and truthful advice to clients every day, even if they did not or are not planning to purchase from us. We believe every diamond shopper deserves the best diamond, most responsive customer service, and best value when they make their purchase. Since we special order every diamond and custom mounting to meet our client’s specific requirements and our clients get to examine the diamond before they make their purchase decision, we have no reason to be biased in our advice.

We welcome diamond shoppers to give us a call, email, or come visit our office to make their own decisions about Diamond Source of Virginia.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I bought mine from Union -- wonderful experience. My only negative is they don''t have an upgrade policy. So, if you are thinking about upgrading at some point, check out the other vendors policies.

But Union is excellent.

Good Luck!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 12:14:28 PM
Author: dennyr

I am not sure if “golfer” has ever contacted Diamond Source of Virginia...

You DO realize that you just resurrected a thread that was sleeping peacefully and is FIVE YEARS OLD
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results