shape
carat
color
clarity

Union Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atldc

Rough_Rock
I was just curious if anyone has any opinions or suggestions about Union Diamonds.com?

Dave

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can do a search for threads about Union Diamonds. So far people here have had good experiences with them. HTH.
2.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure how I feel about them. They were actually the first vendor I planned on working with, but they kept pushing bad princess cuts on me saying they were great. Now, I know the numbers can be misleading, but they were pushing stones with 80% depths and/or tables. If you do a quick search you''ll see that someone just bought a princess from them with an 80% table. Now, that person seems very happy with the stone, but it personally is not my taste (I would consider that a BAD sign).

That being said, the guy I''d spoken with was very nice and seemed excited about what he had to offer. I liked the guy, but didn''t feel comfortable with his selections.

atldc

Rough_Rock
Well I just found out that they are located in Atlanta, which is where I live. So I am going to try to stop by there and see what they have. I have printed out some of their diamonds from online so it should be interesting to see what they have when I get there. Here are some of the diamonds I may be interested in. Unfortunately again, they dont give you a lot of numbers here, but any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks again,

Dave

[]=AA046995&form[item_id][]=AA036394&form[item_id][]=AA036656&form[item_id][]=AA036384&form[item_id][]=AA032908&form[item_id][]=AA083756&form[item_id][]=AA032911#:2o8h065d]Diamond Engagement Rings & Stud Earrings, Certified Loose Diamonds, Diamond Bracelets & Necklaces Jewelry . Union Diamonds

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You''re right--those are all fine so far. And if you get to see the stones in person I would not be worried
1.gif
Just stick with those combinations and you''ll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results