shape
carat
color
clarity

Union Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kopper

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I've been reading the posts from this site for a couple of weeks now and I've learned a lot. Thanks to all of the experts who take the time to give their thoughts - it's very helpful.

I've got a question regarding www.uniondiamonds.com. Have any of you had any experience with them and how has it been? They appear to have a good reputation, however, I'd appreciate the thought of those on the pricescope threads. I never thought I'd buy a diamond online, however, after much research it seems like the way to go. I'll likely send it to Dave Atlas for an appraisal as I'm looking for a princess cut stone.

Thanks

diamond_rookie

Rough_Rock
kopper,

I'm not sure what region you're in, but I've called and talked with Scott Anderson at Union Diamond several times outside of Atlanta during my search for an EightStar diamond. Initially, I called him to inquire about EightStar diamond. Due to a bad diamond experience in Texas, I was so ready to purchase out of state if the customer service is better. Unfortunately, he was unable to sell me one out of state because of some clause in EightStar contract. Although I didn't purchase anything from him, I've found him to be very informative, honest, courteous, and helpful. I am very pleased with his customer service--always assuring me it's okay to call him back if I ever have any questions or concerns.

Here's his contact info:

phone: 770-434-1251
tollfree: 800-325-1251
fax: 770-319-9776
email: [email protected]

Happy diamond hunting,
diamond_rookie

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Is Union Diamond a Eightstar dealer?

I thought they were a dotcom company?

diamond_rookie

Rough_Rock
SteveL,

I'm quite sure that Union Diamond is also an EightStar dealer.

-diamond_rookie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results