shape
carat
color
clarity

Unheard-of = sun in the UK!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Not only sun in the sky - but also a gorgeous sunstone from Sparklequest (for the times when the sun is absent) :twirl:

The cab has a very pretty pink schiller, that makes it appear almost opaque from some directions, then completely transparent in others. So much fun playing with it! And it was a happy distraction from work (always looking for a suitable distraction...!)

Sunstone peachy.jpg

schiller schot.jpg

Windowed shot.jpg

A welcome interruption.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't seen any sun recently so I like this tender, pinkish color of your stone.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That little cab just sings to me. It looks like a drop of dew on a rose petal!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I love shillered sunstones! Congrats on a beautiful stone!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A golden drop of honey or honey dew!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
love the gem!

I gotta ask though... the music. what on earth is it for? :o

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks crasu, kelpie, Uppy, Chrono. I'm very taken with the gem: I love how wet it looks! I have such a soft spot for cabs...

kas: I work in contemporary opera, which is often absurd and/or just silly :naughty: the piece is premiering in September: http://www.petershamplayhouse.com/

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
crazy! and very awesome. I had to ask because when I was in a choir the director had us sing The Banquet fugue? I think that's what it's called, anyway, the lyrics were insane. "There's a fly in my soooooooooup!" "Gobble gobble munch munch"
:lol: :lol:

absolutely ridiculous, yet oddly so much fun for that same reason

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Hee; cool! As far as I'm concerned, the sillier the better :loopy:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sun? In the UK? Today? Where? I must have blinked and missed it!

Very pretty new stone. I like schiller and sunstones can be incredibly pretty! Enjoy.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: South London was sunny this morning: became just stupid hot and humid in the afternoon though. YUCK. Thanks LD :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results