shape
carat
color
clarity

Unexpected Diamond Line Bracelet

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I was randomly browsing jewelry websites with my morning coffee - when I happened upon a platinum diamond line bracelet. I wasn't looking for a bracelet to purchase, I'm actually on the hunt for earrings. I saw it, and thought it was pretty - 2.91 ctw, E-F color, Vs clarity. I impulsively purchased the bracelet - there was a return policy, so I took a chance. Two day shipping, and I received the bracelet today. When I opened the box , I actually let out a little gasp. I was so happily surprised. I admire tennis bracelets on others, but never considered one for myself.

It's always good to look online, since you'll never know what you will find! There are still good deals to be found.

IMG_4249 (1).jpg

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love it!!!!! It’s beautiful! I’d take it off your hands if you ever decide you hate it ❤️❤️

Tayberry

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, what a great setting

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! The style is lovely & clean & it looks perfect with your VCA :kiss2:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful and a great find (for not looking;)2)!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!! :love: It looks so perfect on you and with your Alhambra bracelet, too! Congrats on a great find, and please feel free to indulge us with more photos!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

FABU! Just curious, is CIRCA a new company?

cheers--Sharon

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! Winning combination

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! And I love it paired with your VCA!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
@GeorgieQ @collier Thank you! I have been a collector of antique jewelry over the years and I think that may have attracted me to this piece!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and I love it. Great find. I think it's the same or very similar to mine (which is 18k, not platinum but about 3 cwt.) which is an estate piece.

bracelet.jpg

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful and I love it. Great find. I think it's the same or very similar to mine (which is 18k, not platinum but about 3 cwt.) which is an estate piece.

bracelet.jpg

Thank you! The bracelet does look very similar- Do you find that you wear it often?
I find that it is very comfortable on the wrist.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! The bracelet does look very similar- Do you find that you wear it often?
I find that it is very comfortable on the wrist.

Well, I don't wear my bracelets much (no reason really) but I will say this one is much more comfortable than my other tennis bracelet which is prong set. I find that when I'm resting my wrist on something, the prong set one bothers me after a while, but the one like yours does not. It is very comfortable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results