shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is my set (solitaire, plain band, and ring guard which is what has all the diamonds) my late husband got me for our 10th wedding anniversary. He was KIA six months later. I’m going to have the stone reset for our now 16 year old daughter when she’s older.

I don’t recall all of the stats but I do know it is I color and is .74 carat.

7C6F1B10-8B3A-4EF2-875D-D7C5BD5FB3CF.jpeg
8D4ED3C9-2315-4A2C-9D02-69C51671C608.jpeg

Last edited:

Minibling

Rough_Rock
I’ve been lurking for a long time and thought I’d share my ring. Not sure what the specs are but I absolutely love her!!! After 7 months I’m still having a hard time finding a band that compliments her:confused: 5C6A35BF-A3CD-4CE9-9900-394E45ADF480.jpeg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty, @Minibling ! I love a marquise.
Maybe have a jeweler make a band to curve around the bottom? It could be all metal, or with round stones to match your accent stones. Very different, did you have it custom made for you?

Minibling

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions! It was a gift for our one year wedding anniversary. I have no idea where my husband found it. But he knew I was obsessed with marquise cut diamonds. My original ring is a family ring from his grandmother. I’ll post it as well.

Minibling

Rough_Rock
C3D28C8C-275C-40FE-AB17-F93ACC5FFB9A.jpeg This is a terrible picture. I’m going to have to work on my ring photography skills...

Attachments

• D5C34DE2-BE2B-408F-9E8E-91B67152135D.jpeg
    D5C34DE2-BE2B-408F-9E8E-91B67152135D.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 102

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My set is finally done. I had a band made out of two small diamonds that belonged to my Mother.
unnamed (2).jpg
This is so pretty and unique. I really like it a lot!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is mine. GIA XXX 43 cents center stone with 11 cents pave band. G color VVS. IMG_20180804_172424__01__01.jpg
You have a really pretty ring. I love how dainty and elegant it looks. This is how you do bling with class and restraint. Love it!:love:

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My set is finally done. I had a band made out of two small diamonds that belonged to my Mother.
unnamed (2).jpg

This is beautiful and so creative! Where did you find that open pave band?

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
This is mine. GIA XXX 43 cents center stone with 11 cents pave band. G color VVS. IMG_20180804_172424__01__01.jpg
This is beautiful! can you post a pic of the side view? what kind of wedding ring, if any, are you planning to wear it with?

Suchi

Rough_Rock
I will post a picture tomorrow of the side view. It's not an ering, in my culture we don't wear ering or wedding rings. It's a ring I bought myself. However, if I had to pair it with a band it will either be a 2 mm plain 18k gold band or a red spinel and diamond half eternity band.
This is beautiful! can you post a pic of the side view? what kind of wedding ring, if any, are you planning to wear it with?

thither

Rough_Rock
After about two years of lurking I thought I might make an account :whistle: and to inaugurate it, here's my e-ring. .81 I VS1, excellent symmetry and polish, but... the cut is just Very Good! I picked this stone on James Allen because I loved it, but it was before I had spent time here and really had it driven home how important cut is. For whatever reason, I still think it's a beautiful diamond, but I always wonder if my eyes are just wrong and it would look better with a better cut. Cost under $5K including the setting (James Allen style 17036P, platinum, size 5).

IMG_4447.JPG
062318_HannahAndy_0002.jpg

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After about two years of lurking I thought I might make an account :whistle: and to inaugurate it, here's my e-ring. .81 I VS1, excellent symmetry and polish, but... the cut is just Very Good! I picked this stone on James Allen because I loved it, but it was before I had spent time here and really had it driven home how important cut is. For whatever reason, I still think it's a beautiful diamond, but I always wonder if my eyes are just wrong and it would look better with a better cut. Cost under $5K including the setting (James Allen style 17036P, platinum, size 5).

IMG_4447.JPG

very pretty! looks lovely on your hand and how it looks to your eyes is the most important thing.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, here is a side view of the ring IMG_20180814_093711.jpg

This is gorgeous! Can you tell me where the setting came from pls?

Thanks!

Suchi

Rough_Rock

IMG_4447.JPG
Love your ring. The stone is gorgeous!

thither

Rough_Rock
Thank you, bludiva and Suchi, you're very sweet!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love looking at everyones beautiful rings! Sometimes I avoid looking at these forums because I start to envy different styles and wish I had chosen a different ring when I see how beautiful others are! (Please tell me that happens to other people too! )
I still love my ring though! It's a .72ct 18t white gold with .59ct of small round brilliants on the band and halo. :saint:

thumb_IMG_0467_1024.jpg

I love your ring. It’s perfection! Enjoy it in good health!

Reactions: Mlh

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
7D33F7FF-1006-40CF-8245-DA8A94EB0252.jpeg 92812328-6C53-49FF-A1FE-A0548A3528AE.jpeg This is a CBI super ideal .636 ct in a custom setting (will post a separate thread once I’ve completed building a custom display case for my ring). I prioritized cut over size as I wanted an optically precise H&A round brilliant sparkler with an excellent HCA light performance score, great balance between fire and scintillation, and blue fluorescence (“kyber crystal” for Star Wars fans).

Although my SO and I picked the diamond what seems like more than a year ago, I’ve officially only worn it on my finger for a month and have been constantly distracted by it. When I’m driving, if the sun is shining bright through my windshield, I get a beautiful rainbow/disco effect on the ceiling of my car. Unfortunately, I can’t take a photo with my phone since I am driving. And I don’t think the photos I did take do it justice. This rock reflects everything, which is why I wanted a super ideal. If only I could locate my macro lens.

I’ve also included the ASET scope image I took with my phone when I first saw my beauty in person.

I do plan to post my amazing experience working with Melissa and Wink @ HPD in another thread.

My jaw is on the floor. What an amazing ring and diamond!!! And your diamond has fluorescence!!!! Please post more about your experience. Enjoy your ring in good health!

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_4447.JPG
Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results