shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
what a great thread - there really are some lovelies posted here!
as i was browsing the thread (again), i realized i never added my ring
6.gif

.798 ACA, I color, VS1 clarity in a custom trellis setting from WF. a real sparkler - i just love it!
18.gif
9.gif

chickpeahandshot.jpg

chickpeaflowerside.jpg

Tuesday

Rough_Rock
Here''s mine. The stone is .41 ct, G color, VVS1 clarity, modified square brilliant cut. The band is size 5, 14k white gold and the head is platinum.

TuesRingPic11.jpg

Tuesday

Rough_Rock
One more.

TuesRingPic22.jpg

cutechick0021

Rough_Rock
that is a beautiful ring. i''d be happy with a .91, mine is a .33.....

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
There are so many beautiful rings on this thread!

Chickpea--just saw yours--Loveliness!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I love seeing all the smaller stones on this thread, they're lovely! Mine's .35 ct, sized to a 5 to get over my knuckle although my finger is more like a 4.5 where the ring sits (I'm waiting to get it back from having sizing beads added, and really hoping it will help the spinning!).

ETA: I just realized how yellowed this photo looks...it was taken under a regular light bulb and I haven't taken any sunlight pictures yet. It's much, much prettier than this in real life! When I get it back, I'll try to get a better photo
1.gif

PC2301631.JPG

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 6:06:36 PM
Author: chickpea
what a great thread - there really are some lovelies posted here!

Ditto.
Chickpea,
I love how perfect your ring look on your finger.

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine, I don''t think that I ever posted it here! Everyone has such beautiful sparklies!

resizftfg.JPG

wen104

Shiny_Rock
ow my, my fingers look huge in that picture! Not good I need finger lipo, I don''t have huge fingers and wear a 6.75 but geez that looks much bigger then that! I will blame it on the camera this time, you size 4''s and 5''s make me look bad
emdgust.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wen and Octavia, you have beautiful rings!
I love the round solitaires. Classic and perfect.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such gorgeous rings!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so my baby is back! And the speed bumps are awesome! And I have some new, better photos...

First:

P2080200.JPG

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
And another:

P2090204-1.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2008 12:31:16 AM
Author: Octavia
And another:

Octavia that little baby packs some huge sparkle! You can really see the even contrast and how well cut it is. Great pics, BTW.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
thanks, coati and lili!
35.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my new 0.93 H&A bling! LOVE IT! My finger is a size 3.

0.93MetrosArrows.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Metro you need a separate thread on your new ring. The arrows are wonderful, and I am pea green with envy over your size 3 finger. That diamond occupies some serious finger real estate. You got a great shot there.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread...keep ''em coming!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 12:28:06 PM
Author: lumpkin
Metro you need a separate thread on your new ring. The arrows are wonderful, and I am pea green with envy over your size 3 finger. That diamond occupies some serious finger real estate. You got a great shot there.
Aww, thanks lumpkin! You''re a sweetheart! You can check out the thread on my ring here!

Keep em coming, ladies!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Since I am sooo excited about my ring I had to post it here, too. The center stone is a ACA .587ct I VS2.

ericarhandshot1.jpg

ericarfaceon1.jpg

ericarrose1.jpg

My full thread is here: Erica''s SMTR Thread

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Everyone has such gorgeous diamonds, and such fabulous photography ability! I''m a little gun-shy, but I thought I''d come out of the shadows and post a pic of my under 1 ct. beauty anyway. Hopefully it will come out alright.

Here''s my small but treasured 0.53 ct ACA, set in a platinum Van Craeynest setting. I absolutely ADORE it, but I''m not to crazy about the rogue prong...hmmm.

DSC01282.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mariposa - your ring is REALLY LOVELY!!! Enjoy!

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you motownmamma!

BTW - You wouldn''t happen to be from the D would you?? That''s my hometown. I just moved from Detroit to the East Coast last year.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mariposa - that''s beautiful!! We need more photos. Do you have your own thread yet?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa your ring is beautiful!
What a lovely setting--might you have more photos?
You should start a show-me-the-ring thread!
1.gif

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my addition to the under 1 cts!

My X-Factor .553 I VS2 in tiffany-style setting. Size 5.25 finger (ring needs to be sized down, currently it''s a 5.5, but I don''t want to send it back to have it sized yet!). I love the cut corners and how delicate the setting is. I''ve had a lot of people tell me how "unique" it is. I don''t think they know a thing about diamonds or the myriad settings available, but it''s a nice compliment anyway. I love the ring and every time I look at it, I remember that I get to marry the guy I love!

9.gif

littlehandshotxfactor.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Rubybeth, gorgeous ring!!!

Here''s my mom''s ring that I took pictures of over the weekend. It''s a little under a half carat, and while the stats are long gone, our jeweler said she believes it''s probably in the G-H color range, well-cut, and VVS2-VS1 (yay!). Mom just had the setting rebuilt with a plat head and had the bands made into a single band in the back. When it was time to start looking at rings, I knew I wanted around a half ct because I''ve always loved my mom''s.
1.gif

elmortmamasring.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another view :)

elmortmamasring2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results