shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1 carat tiffany novo

pinker64

Rough_Rock
im deciding if i should get the tiffany novo ring. the problem is my budget can only afford a .75 carat. i went to tiffanys but they only had over a carat and it would need to be ordered. can you post pictures of your ring if you have a under 1 carat tiffany novo. thanks!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
what is your budget? Must it be a tiffany novo or could it just like very much like a tiffany novo? We could likely find you a almost exact replica with a much bigger center stone if it doesn't HAVE to be Tiffany's.....

pinker64

Rough_Rock
i really want it to be a tiffany novo ring. ive always wanted that ring. my budget is $8,500-9,000.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think someone on here got a ~0.7 ct novo ring...of course I can't find it with the search. if you have always wanted the tiffany novo then I would definitely get it! maybe see if they can call in several in your price range so you can choose...another poster did that and said it was helpful to see them.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone else here recently got a much larger one second hand for a fabulous price. I personally would go for a replica if I had to go under a carat because cushions face up smaller than rounds, generally, anyway. Or second hand would be great, too, if you can find one. Lots of people have bought Tiffany rings second hand and they will size it and clean it up for the new owner.

pinker64

Rough_Rock
thanks for the pictures!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1306504165|2931641 said:
Someone else here recently got a much larger one second hand for a fabulous price. I personally would go for a replica if I had to go under a carat because cushions face up smaller than rounds, generally, anyway. Or second hand would be great, too, if you can find one. Lots of people have bought Tiffany rings second hand and they will size it and clean it up for the new owner.

I got a .95 H VVS2 off ebay for 6k. I have since upgraded but was really happy with the ring and tiffany's servicing of it which made it like new.

Liv69

Rough_Rock
Hi Pinker64,
I just got a second hand Novo e-ring and I really love it!
FYI, there was a girl on eBay trying to sell one for about $9000 and it was 1.00 carat. I don't think it sold either... I dont know how you feel about a used ring but if it doesnt fuss you (I was celebrating ten years marriage so it was an upgraded e-ring) maybe you could see if she would sell it to you ...

Cheers

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results