shape
carat
color
clarity

Undecided :( Keep as is or make into tension Solitaire r/o

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Apocalypse

Rough_Rock
I was sure that I had wanted a very minamilist solitaire for an e-ring but after days of staring and admiring my antique asscher (soon to be e-ring) I cannot decide
7.gif
It truly is lovely as is!

This is my first time ever owning diamonds and I am a little overwhelmed, what would you do? Keep the 3 stones (overall 2cts) or make into a solitaire (1.18cts) with the additional brilliant rounds made into earrings.

HELP!! please

The platinum band has seen some wear and something will have to be done to it ( what do you rec? ) and I''m not entirely in love with the tiny emerald baguettes on the sides of the rounds
7.gif

Decisions, decisions!

Tracy

Apocalypse

Rough_Rock
whoops spelling isn''t the greatest "minimalist"

And I forgot the pic! here is the ring!

mylovelies.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Tracy,

I like the look of asschers by themselves. Let them stand alone and shine by themselves.

Apocalypse

Rough_Rock
hi! I''m having a really hard time deciding on this issue, I came across a post of another PS member named Kenny who had the most gorgeous tension set asscher I had ever seen!! LOVE *swoon*

Anyone have a pic handy??

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmmm.... well everyone has different styles and tastes and I don''t know that mine are minimalist... regardless I am not super fond of the look of two larger rounds with the asscher so I''d dismantle and do the earring thing and something else (prob not tension) with the asscher :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would wait a while before doing anything until you know what you want. As far as my personal opinions go, I love asschers in three-stone settings with traps or bagettes instead of rounds, thin pave settings, kenny style tension settings for a modern look, or brushed style styles for a minimalist look like wallerama''s setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results