shape
carat
color
clarity

Umbalite Garnet in new home

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So-orry. At least I had another chance to look at the setting and the stone and they both look gorgeous!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile: Crasru. Actually my comment wasn't aimed at anybody in particular! It's just that LOGR has crept into this thread all over the place and I just wanted people to know it's not an LOGR in case they liked it and tried to find it! I think LOGR have sold something similar in the past (with diamonds) though!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds said:
:bigsmile: Crasru. Actually my comment wasn't aimed at anybody in particular! It's just that LOGR has crept into this thread all over the place and I just wanted people to know it's not an LOGR in case they liked it and tried to find it! I think LOGR have sold something similar in the past (with diamonds) though!

Oh Lordy this is gorgeous! Honestly, I thought it was too nice to be a LOGR...(sorry, I just have not been impressed with my setting with them although I really like the upgraded settings on here) A stone that gorgeous deserves a gorgeous setting. WOW, that is GORGEOUS! :love: Did I mention it is gorgeous?!! :wacko: Are you going to disclose where the setting is from... :praise: ?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you like it CCN. The truth is I can't remember. I bought this years ago with a horrible Russian Diopside in it. I only kept it for the setting and because it was very reasonable priced but since then, it's been sitting around for years unworn. Hopefully now it'll get an airing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results