shape
carat
color
clarity

Ultrasound results are in, and it''s a ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
...girl!

The tech said she was not entirely sure, but I imagine it only takes one time of guessing wrong before you get gun-shy. They also moved the due date up a week to the middle of May. We can''t wait!

My wife had always looked wistfully at those matching mother-daughter outfits. Now she''s looking in earnest.
1.gif
We have a TON of boys clothes that will get given away.

We also have put the jewelery buying on hold for now. We couldn''t agree on how much we wanted to spend, (the number I''m thinking of is 3x the number she''s considering) and the company I work for has been on the fritz for a while. We are down to a small fraction of our previous size, and the rumors about the doors closing are rampant.
eek.gif

Regardless, the big push is now on to find the perfect girl''s name. As a matter of fact, I''m surprised my wife hasn''t pinned me down on a name yet!
9.gif

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to you and your wife, Rank Amateur!

Edited because.... it looks like this post meant you had your baby last year! :D I'm sure she's a perfect bundle of joy!

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Cassandra! She's 9 months old now.

I don't know what happened to the other two pages of this thread. It had pics and everything!

R/A

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
Maybe it was a forum glitch?
sick.gif

We're expecting our 2nd daughter this June.
1.gif
When I first read the post, I thought, wow, I'm due just a month after! Then I caught the "2003" and went, whoops!!

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 2/12/2004 11:13:02 PM Rank Amateur wrote:

I don't know what happened to the other two pages of this thread. It had pics and everything!

----------------
When Leonid reorganized, a lot of posts got lost.
sad.gif
I keep finding similiar threads.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results