shape
carat
color
clarity

Ultrasonics in Toronto or the US...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m looking to buy an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner - any recommendations on where to get one in Toronto?? I will be in the US next week and can get one there if necessary, so I would appreciate input on where to look in the US as well.
1.gif

sirene

Rough_Rock
Canadiangrrl,
I just bought a Branson 200 on eBay. Perhaps you might want to check it out? The UC only cost me $91 US, shipping to Vancouver included
appl.gif
! I've been searching for a reasonably priced ultrasonic for months, and managed to find a nearly-new one for $77. I thought that was a great deal--perhaps too good? The seller just emailed me that he sent it out today, so I hope it makes it to me. I've only had one package go missing
sick.gif
from a seller. I still wonder what happened to it...? All the same, I love eBay. But I really spend too much time and $$$ there!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought there was a person who sold it at 55 Queen Street but I could be wrong. Mind you, I cant for the life of me remember who it is. I was going to buy one back in February then I changed my mind. I've been succussfully cleaning my jewelery by the little dip & brush method. I found an email addy for Branson. Its:
infoquest @ bransonultrasonics.com You could always try them & see if they can give you some contact names/numbers for Toronto.

Good luck,
Judy
:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results