shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugly Ducklings :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking about my little stone and how in some ways its a stone only a mama could love... I appreciate the compliments but it isn''t a highly sought after mainstream sort of stone.

So I was wondering... we have a lot of collectors here... and I bet some of them have a stone that they might even be embarrassed to say they love but they love nonetheless... any takers?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I have a couple of Mystic Topaz pieces that I think are really cool! I also have a lot of tanzanites that are the less desirable light lavender shade, but I like them even more than the electric blue of the higher-quality tanzanites.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2010 7:54:39 AM
Author: jstarfireb
I have a couple of Mystic Topaz pieces that I think are really cool! I also have a lot of tanzanites that are the less desirable light lavender shade, but I like them even more than the electric blue of the higher-quality tanzanites.
Me too :razz: I have several light lavendar tanzanites that I love.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve always wanted a citrine that was just that perfect color that I love between orange and yellow... I''m not super fond of yellow stones and if it''s too orange I don''t love it as much. The stones I''ve looked at and liked were like $5 lol

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pair of native cut spessartite rounds that are yellowish orange but I like them because they are super sparkly despite showing a lot of yellow. They are also windowed but since they are destined to be earring stones, I’m not too bothered by it. These are super cheapie stones that I haven''t set yet because the cost of the gold setting cost so much more than the stones.
23.gif

nativespessrounds.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My BE heated Padparadscha in the LOGR Legacy. I absolutely love the colour and cut, but I know it''s worth about nothing since it''s been heated to oblivion and is so far removed from the natural colour it was when it was pulled from the earth.

That being said, I''ve actually fielded multiple offers to buy the ring from me, which is totally flattering, but makes me wonder what I don''t know about it.
3.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2010 11:11:44 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
My BE heated Padparadscha in the LOGR Legacy. I absolutely love the colour and cut, but I know it''s worth about nothing since it''s been heated to oblivion and is so far removed from the natural colour it was when it was pulled from the earth.

That being said, I''ve actually fielded multiple offers to buy the ring from me, which is totally flattering, but makes me wonder what I don''t know about it.
3.gif
Even though it is BE- it is still one of my favorite rings on PS, LTP!

I have a large 8 ct lemmon quartz cushion cut with a checker pattern that I bought last year- it has a huge window in the middle but it still called to me to buy it.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*raises hand* I have SEVERAL LOL I''m ok with that because I''ve got some mighty strange tastes.

-A

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results