shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugliest Christmas Ornament

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The Tales from the Crypt Santa is definitely my vote for "ugliest" but wow, some of those are so... wow... I''m sitting here laughing in my cube. the watermelon one? wow.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah.... I had a GREAT lunch looking for those! I didn''t manage to get through "unique ornaments" (just title search no descriptions) as it had 500 hits.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and I''m not gonna link to it.. but "naked troll ornament" is a must see. That and the satan in the ugly green car are my front runners to out do the ugly face.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm could post my picture and ya could print it.
You would win for sure!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 4:38:06 PM
Author: Gypsy
Oh and I''m not gonna link to it.. but ''naked troll ornament'' is a must see. That and the satan in the ugly green car are my front runners to out do the ugly face.
waaaa I couldn''t find these!! what search words would you recommend? I tried unusual troll ornament LOL

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock

Ladies and gents,

Presenting my version of the ugliest Christmas ornament. I was inspired by the wicked face to create this lovely decoration today. It is in the oven baking as we speak. Yes, I actually purchased clay and made it myself.

Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions! If I hadn''t forgotten to order an ornament before we went out of town I may have been tempted by some of the other lovelys posted by you fabulous folks, but Christmas is now way too close for me to be counting on deliveries.

UglyOrnament.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh, Kimberly, that''s actually not THAT ugly. LOL.
9.gif

Don''t forget to show us a pic of this year''s big winner...Good luck!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
My dad swears he has it in the bag this year, we shall see. It''s not as ugly as the horrible face, but I think it might take a tad bit of talent to recreate it, artistic talent is something in which I am completely lacking!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump for Miss Kimberley, who won the contest then?
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I won!
36.gif
I think it was more for creativity and effort than the ornament because my dad bought a horrible rat that's about 1 foot long with fangs and disgusting hair and a horrible tail (ICK!) and tied around it's neck along with a string to make it hang-able that came in a close second. He actually bought it months ago to hide behind the toilet when my sister and BIL were coming to visit to scare them, so he was a recycled rat.

I'm so competative, my family wanted to know when I'm going to let someone else win; then we discussed the potential of an ugly Christmas ornament tree next year. I don't think we have enough for that yet.

My camera died and I left it at my parents so I'll post pictures as soon as I get it back.

ETA: Pieces of the beard fell off in my purse so he looked like he had been a bit maimed by the time we actually exchanged ornaments, now i need to clean out my purse!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehe! Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I bet he looked even uglier with a chipped off beard LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results