shape
carat
color
clarity

uestion on AGSL Diamond Quality Document (DQQ)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

calcaver

Rough_Rock

On the AGSL Diamond Quality Document (DQQ), there is a plot of a round brilliant. Inside the plot of the stone there are two numbers, one in the crown and another in the pavilion facets. What do they represent or measure? I tried to attach a picture of an example, for some reason I cannot attach a photo as the upload window times out.

Thanks,

Paul

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe what you''re referring to is the star length (in crown) and lower girdle facet length (in pavillion). If you do a search on here for those, you''ll get much info!

HTH

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 3:10:15 PM
Author: Ellen
I believe what you''re referring to is the star length (in crown) and lower girdle facet length (in pavillion). If you do a search on here for those, you''ll get much info!

HTH
Yep!

calcaver

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 3:10:15 PM
Author: Ellen

HTH

Ellen,

Thanks for the info. I searched the SGSL website, but they don''t even reference those numbers.

I assume this is a percentages are (star lentgth)/(total crown legnth) and (lower girdle facet length)/(pavillion length)

Aftert being overwhelmed by just the crown and pavillion angles, I don''t even want to know the impact of those numbers.
23.gif
I just wanted to know what they meant.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results