shape
carat
color
clarity

Tylie Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
28.gif
Ok...Mara and her dang Balenciaga obsession that has me purse drooling even worse. Now I want a bag in a soft color for spring/summer.

My friend was carrying a Tylie Malibu suede utility bag in chocolate when I visited her in LA last dec. and then I saw them in our Nordy''s here. OMG, they are soo cute! They have the BEST crystal studded strap, I love them!

http://www.tyliemalibu.com/prod_bags_suede_utility.htm#

I love the lavender, the pink, the aqua blues...ahhh...decisions decisions. Price tag? About $300....not bad, compared to B-bag mania. And of course there is ebay. I might have to check out purse forum and see if what the word is on the ebay Tylies.

Jeannine

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
these are very cute bags and the straps look great!

I have never heard of this designer and therefor know nothing here, but they look really nice. I like the westward style bag and the utility shorty... I don''t really like the pockets on the suede utility, personally...

I would probably choose the rich purple or sky blue bag for spring, I am a big blue person. heheh

how does the suede feel, pretty supple? and how are they lined inside??

sorry for all the questions....

and Jeannine, I personally, like to buy things that aren''t so well known that anyone would know it if they see it (like a b-bag), I like nice pieces that would make someone go "wow, that looks great, where did you ever find it??" and in this case, I would have to say, "Oh from a fab friend on PS"...heheh

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cute; I love the yummy colors!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
cute! is a suede purse practical? for me my b-bag is still very practical even though it''s an expensive bag because i can wear it in the rain (though i am kind of a freak and try to protect it under my coat)...and it is a darker color so i don''t mind putting it on the floor or whatever, it hides a little dirt pretty well. but i am careful with it....but a suede for me probably wouldn''t work, i think i''d be too hard on it. but if you are more careful, then definitely super cute...go for it! hehe. esp for $300!!

oh and sophie, for me a b-bag is NOT well known at all...we hardly see them at all out here and i haven''t had one person go ''oh is that a balenciaga''...most people just think it''s a pretty blue bag! that is part of what i love about it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like those, and love the boots too~I love the leather bag, cannot recall the name of it...how great to find something you like that does not break the bank.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Mara: I''m bidding on a pale pink leather bag on ebay right now. It''s cute. But I''ve already been outbid and I may just order a pale blue from Nordy''s. (I''m still in love with your BI bbag)

Suede is fine by me, and I live in Rain-land. I just spray the hell out of it and I never have any problems. Light colors do get dirty, but I never put my purse on a floor, always on the back of my chair. I''ve had a pale caramel coach hobo for a year now with no problems.!

Tylie Malibu has had a good run on the OC. I think the main chickie...what''s her name? Skinny young actress? Mischa something or another...Barton! wore them a lot on the show.

But the outer pockects are cute IRL. My friend''s bag was just so luscious and all of us could not stop staring/playing with it all weekend. And the lightshow the strap throws? Magnificent!!!

Jeannine

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 12:37:15 AM
Author: Mara
cute! is a suede purse practical? for me my b-bag is still very practical even though it''s an expensive bag because i can wear it in the rain (though i am kind of a freak and try to protect it under my coat)...and it is a darker color so i don''t mind putting it on the floor or whatever, it hides a little dirt pretty well. but i am careful with it....but a suede for me probably wouldn''t work, i think i''d be too hard on it. but if you are more careful, then definitely super cute...go for it! hehe. esp for $300!!

oh and sophie, for me a b-bag is NOT well known at all...we hardly see them at all out here and i haven''t had one person go ''oh is that a balenciaga''...most people just think it''s a pretty blue bag! that is part of what i love about it.
really?? I kind of find that hard to believe since you live in Cali?? I am from upstate NY, a far smaller place and I know lots of people know Balenciaga, mainly from seeing them in the magazines?? huh, go figure.
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results