shape
carat
color
clarity

Tybee''s Wedding in St. John

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 1:30:05 PM
Author: Tybee
Albi, we got my husband''s suit at Jos. A Banks. It''s actually really light weight wool. I never would have even thought of wool, but it was great.
Ooh, thanks! I just sent your pics to my fiance and he loves it too!
9.gif

Do you happen to remember what the name of the suit was? They have soooooooooo many options and I can''t seem to find it...

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Albi,

According to my husband (that still tickles me that he's my husband!) Jos. A. Banks website and their stores don't necessarily have the same stuff. I don't think that we could find his suit online.

Edited to add in his quote:

"I couldn't find anything, but if they go in and ask for a light weight 3
button taupe signature 110 suit, they should be able to get it. Or something
they like as well.

sorry"

It definitely was a tropical weave wool... good luck!

Where are you two getting married again?

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Tybee--CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are married!!!! You looked gorgeous, the sight is stunning, your husband is so handsome, and it sounds like you had the best time ever! I''m so happy for you!! All those great memories...makes me want to go down to the Caribbean and make some rum-punch memories of my own!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 2:47:11 PM
Author: Tybee
Hi Albi,

According to my husband (that still tickles me that he''s my husband!) Jos. A. Banks website and their stores don''t necessarily have the same stuff. I don''t think that we could find his suit online.

Edited to add in his quote:

''I couldn''t find anything, but if they go in and ask for a light weight 3
button taupe signature 110 suit, they should be able to get it. Or something
they like as well.

sorry''

It definitely was a tropical weave wool... good luck!

Where are you two getting married again?
Awesome - thank you so much!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
We will definitely try going to a store to check these out! It also makes me feel special that Mr. Tybee was looking up suits online for us!
9.gif

We aren''t getting married until next June and it''s in upstate New York, so the average highs around that time are mid-70s to lower-80s, which seems good for this weight suit. This is our top suit we''ve come across so far!!
9.gif
Thanks again for your help!!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I was curious and looked up Union by Robert Fulghum.
I'm posting it for those of you that haven't read it. Enjoy, it's very sweet.

"You have known each other from the first glance of acquaintance to this point of commitment. At some point, you decided to marry. From that moment of yes to this moment of yes, indeed, you have been making promises and agreements in an informal way. All those conversations that were held riding in a car or over a meal or during long walks – all those sentences that began with “When we’re married” and continued with “I will and you will and we will”- those late night talks that included “someday” and “somehow” and “maybe” – and all those promises that are unspoken matters of the heart. All these common things, and more, are the real process of a wedding. The symbolic vows that you are about to make are a way of saying to one another, “you know all those things we’ve promised and hoped and dreamed – well, I meant it all, every word.” Look at one another and remember this moment in time. Before this moment you have been many things to one another – acquaintance, friend, companion, and even teacher. Now you shall say a few words that take you across a threshold of life, and things will never quite be the same between you. For after these vows, you shall say to the world, this is my husband, this is my wife."

1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Tybee - you looked absolutely DIVINE!! That dress is so glamorous and classic on you, and everything just looks like it was such a great time for everyone.

Congrats!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay Everyone,
Sorry, but I had to add one more. This one was just sent to me today. This reallh shows how happy I was.

thebestone.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Tybee, I was so thrilled to read your thread!
36.gif
I''m glad you were able to relax once you got to the islands & that everything went perfectly! You are just glowing in every photo you posted! You were a beautiful, radiant bride & you & your adorable husband look so happy! Your dress, hair & makeup, flowers, wedding site, hubbie''s suit, everything looked great! I teared up when I read the quote from "The Little Prince"--what a perfect reading for a wedding! (I wish I''d used it...)

Huge congrats to you & a big cyber hug!
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Brightspot!
Hugs back to you!
I actually look like a bit of a maniac and a freak in many of the pics that friends sent me... something sort of like Toni Collette''s character in "Muriel''s Wedding"~~ scary stuff~~ big gaping smile... hoping that the pro pics turn out a bit better! Guess that they show that I was happy, though.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Tybee, I love that last photo!! You look so happy and beautiful!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Tybee--Congratulations. Your wedding looks like it was the stuff of fairy tales. You looked beautiful and everyone looked so happy. Can''t wait to see the formal photographer pictures even if it does take a few more weeks.

Chi

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous...gorgeous...gorgeous...gorgeous...
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif

I love your bouquet shot and the last pic you have just added - so naturally beautiful...and happy
1.gif

I did my own hair and makeup on my day too - I found it theraputic...and perfect me time before the big day...
2.gif

and like you I didn''t want to look like a stranger on my day...I wanted to look like Moi...
36.gif

congrat''s to you and your hubby...
16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results