shape
carat
color
clarity

Two tone wedding sets?

NatPei

Rough_Rock
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. Yay! :wavey:

My wonderful BF and I are currently designing a ring (see sketch below) which will probably be done in White Gold or Palladium with a sapphire center stone.

What I'm wondering is what it might look like with a yellow gold wedding band? Does anyone have this unique combo?

I've also attached an example of a delicate pave style wedding band in 14k yellow.

Thanks!

YellowGoldWeddingBand.jpg

sketch.png

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Here's a little fiddling with the images in paint, as I imagine they'd sit together.

4542tonesaph1.jpg

yiska

Shiny_Rock
I think it will look lovely! Especially if you are having a coloured centre stone... I don't think they clash at all and it just adds texture and interest.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the white gold, yellow gold, and sapphire will look nicely together.

NatPei

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your advice!

I guess I am just worried I am trying to do too many ideas in one. I can always do a yellow gold stacker set in the future right? :naughty:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the ring design, but to be honest, your ring looks like it could be a stand alone, or with a custom plain band that hugs the shape of the ring of the sem bezel/bypass. if you were to use two tone maybe the center be in yellow gold, then adding that yellow band in would tie it in. I love non matchy set but I would add a white gold band after the yellow gold band to sandwich it in. Very pretty design though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results