shape
carat
color
clarity

Two-tone rose gold wedding band with platinum e-ring?

lorimiow

Rough_Rock
I wonder what you guys think about my wedding set. We had wanted to get a thin shared-prong half eternity ring to go with the e-ring. However, due to budget changes, we're now getting plain bands instead. :-o
(FI decided to give all of his savings to his parents for a family business emergency. I 100% support his decision and love him all the more for doing that, but now we have to find ways to save $$ for the wedding...)

I'm still in love with the solitaire + shared prong diamond band combo, but we may have to wait to get it as an anniversary ring ::)

I chose this two-tone rose/platinum band because it matches with his band (18K yellow gold with platinum). I love how feminine it looks too! But I'm not so sure about wearing it with my e-ring -- what do you all think? Does it look weird at all? :confused: Please give me your honest opinion! Thanks in advance!!
:wavey:

photo.JPG

photo1.JPG

sillybear36

Rough_Rock
I think the set looks very pretty together, very feminine :))

Plus, when things get better financially, you can always get a slim eternity band to add to the set, I think that would look gorgeous!! :bigsmile:

BTW - your e-ring is soo fab!!! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it love it love it!!! It's so pretty and delicate, and still allows your amazing solitaire to take centre stage, it's a lovely choice! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one just like it - LOVE IT!!!!!! Looks great with your er!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful :love: the touch of rg makes it a great standalone piece too, when you want to wear it alone.

And so generous of you and your FI to help his family out - I firmly believe good things happen to people who do good things, so I have no doubt that things will work out just fine for the wedding ::)

IwannaCushion

Rough_Rock
I think it looks really nice and completely classic. I think your future hubby is wonderful to help out.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely set! Your new band is perfect! :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they look great together!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the others--it looks great with your ering and can stand on it's own. Is it the tiffany?

Your husband is a very sweet for helping out his family--good man!

BoulderGal

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together, sigh I really want want that Tiffany band....at least I assume that is Tiffany correct?

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I adore it. I'm a sucker for different gold bands together, and it keeps your ering as the star. Gorgeous!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, I love this band with your ering. I think it looks great!!! still classic but a little different than a plain band. and how nice that it matches his :)

lorimiow

Rough_Rock
Aww thank you everyone!!! You've wiped my doubts away and now I can fully enjoy my new band ^^
I'm starting to like this arrangement. I'm happy to have a band that matches his, and to have a WB that I don't have to worry about at all (like losing melee stone). We can always get an eternity sometime later :wink2: (hope the darn prices will just stop going up)

Thank you too for the kind words. Yes, I'm real proud of my FI! :praise:

@BoulderGal & Diamondrnglover: Yup, it's the one from Tiffany. Good eyes! :)

lorimiow

Rough_Rock
Oh and this is the matching band I got for him :love:

bee band.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I LOVE that ring!!! :love: Seriously, it is perfect and you can later get a thin diamond band to wear with it!!! I have not seen the rose gold ones!!! But I am off to the Tiffany site to look immediately! I think I need one of those!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I have mine in rose gold too and wear it between yg for contrast.LOVE that it matches your hubby's.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results