shape
carat
color
clarity

Two piece engagement wedding band.....

bigjaylow

Rough_Rock
I have inherited this 2 piece ring with matching band. I can make out a faded 14K & 137 or a flipped version. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some information about this ring. It's makers, origins, and value. I know weight and diamond size play into this but I have not had a chance to take it to my jeweler yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Jason IMAG2913.jpg IMAG2914.jpg IMAG2912.jpg IMAG2917.jpg IMAG2915.jpg IMAG2916.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It doesn’t look that old to me so I suspect the value will be more about the quality of the diamonds than the setting. The center stone looks to be a princess cut, which gained popularity around 1970-80s. Sometimes jewelers use a # stamp for diamond weight, ie. 1.37 carats. It’s hard to tell as the bottom of the #s are cut off, but I don’t think there is room for a “.”

bigjaylow

Rough_Rock
It doesn’t look that old to me so I suspect the value will be more about the quality of the diamonds than the setting. The center stone looks to be a princess cut, which gained popularity around 1970-80s. Sometimes jewelers use a # stamp for diamond weight, ie. 1.37 carats. It’s hard to tell as the bottom of the #s are cut off, but I don’t think there is room for a “.”

bigjaylow

Rough_Rock
Yeah I figured the design was definitely not antique but falls into vintage knowing where it came from. .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results