shape
carat
color
clarity

Two new arrivals today!!! (and a guest appearance by my dogs)

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went through my local jeweler recently to have two pieces made. The first is a gift to myself for completing a grueling one year advanced certification for my career, and the second is the earrings I'll be wearing for my wedding next month.

The ring is patterned after a classic vintage style, but I wanted it with more defined edges and a curvier profile than most have as well as a rose gold underside/shank (platinum top). I also wanted to upgrade the diamonds typically used so there would be tons of sparkle :kiss2:. The earrings were made from two AAA 10mm Tahitian pearls I had removed from the necklace I'll be wearing at the wedding and two .12ct diamonds I had removed from my tennis bracelet to make it the right length. I love when projects come together so easily :mrgreen2:

Without further ado, here they are!

Direct sunlight in my car
IMG_8437.jpg

Inside by a window w/ no direct light
IMG_8451.JPG

Charlie, wondering what's taking the attention away from him!
IMG_8453.jpg

Now Emma decided to come take a look too :whistle:
IMG_8457.JPG

A shot of the mixed metals profile and a bit of the underside
IMG_8485.jpg

My earrings!!!!!!!!!
IMG_8482.jpg

I SO love how these came out. I asked them to do a double bezel, milgrain the outer edge, and give me two extenders so that the pearl would drop slightly below my ear for better movement. They're perfect in my opinion :dance:
IMG_8476.jpg

Lastly, here's a real shot of my dogs. Mother (R) and son (L), 3 years old and almost 8 months old. IMG_8461.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8456.JPG
    IMG_8456.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Those pearl earrings are gorgeous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO beautiful! Both the jewelry and your pups. :))

And your hair is awesome. :appl:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Both are lovely- I love that ring though! Such a statement piece but looks very wearable!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces are incredibly gorgeous! Your taste is sublime, I especially love the double bezels on the earrings. And your pups are beautiful!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, your adorable pups definitely stole the show, but I sure wouldn't turn my nose up at those gorgeous pieces either! I love both the ring and the earrings. Are you planning to wear the earrings for the wedding along with the necklace?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pearls, love the ring, LOVE the dogs!!!!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring and earrings, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your new jewelry and dogs are gorgeous! Those earrings are going to look great on your wedding day. Congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the ring and the earrings! I would never have thought to do a double bezel but it makes the earrings so interesting. I would love to see the necklace you are going to wear to your wedding next to the earrings. It is going to be a beautiful set. I am also curious what kind of dress you are going to wear. Most people choose white pearls, I love that you are going with tahitians.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new jewelry - love the ring and the earrings!

Your pups are too precious - those eyes are just for melting hearts!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the ring, it is so fun and wearable at the same time. The earrings are truly perfect. Both are gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

Almost forgot the pups, they are adorable!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is beautiful, you, ring, earrings and dogs! love to hear about your dress if you care to share!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your earrings, ring, and mother and son canine combo. So sweet...

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, the curves with the mixed metals are beautiful. I also love how open the gallery is for easy access to clean. How creative you were to use the extra pieces to create your earrings! Love it! Will mom and son be in your wedding? What a pair of sweethearts!!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A SMTB thread with fur babies is 2x the fun, what a cute pair! Love your earrings--they are to die for, and your new ring is gorgeous also, congrats on your new pieces & upcoming wedding!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I adore the ring and the pups. Can you tell me the stats on the three stones in the center? It’s a beautiful piece.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring and earrings; dogs are lovely as well! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the certification and your upcoming wedding!!

The ring is divine - love the mixed metals and overall design. Just beautiful. And the earrings.... they’re gorgeous! Your furbabies are so adorable too! :kiss2:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful!!:appl:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love everything! Earrings and dogs!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, earrings and the happy dog faces! Just gorgeous!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So elegant and tasteful.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Delicious pieces!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congratulations they are really lovely pieces. Proportionally they both look so right. Your dogs are georgeous too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces are beautiful! The earrings really did turn out well! Cute puppies, too!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love both pieces! The ring is beautifully designed and the earrings look perfect on you. And your doggies are so sweet. :love::appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ILikeShiny Gorgeous!!! Love both pieces.:love: And your sweet pups are so precious and dear. :kiss2:
:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results