shape
carat
color
clarity

Two jadeite pieces

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I purchased this one very inexpensive donut jadeite from “gojade” on eBay. I don’t care if it’s treated or bleached, but if someone sees a telltale sign of treatment, let me know. It’s super pale lavender and green. It was just a fun purchase, as I don’t want to spend too much since I am probably going to be scammed. It’s cold to the touch and I think very pretty.

The larger piece is Guatemalan blue jadeite from a reputable vendor of this material, “Mayan Mountain.” It’s not translucent or anywhere near the quality of fine Burmese jadeite, but it is jadeite, not nephrite, and I love the color. It is advertised as untreated. They have an Etsy store.

IMG_2227.jpeg IMG_2228.jpeg IMG_2229.jpeg

So I purchased this one very inexpensive donut jadeite from “gojade” on eBay. I don’t care if it’s treated or bleached, but if someone sees a telltale sign of treatment, let me know. It’s super pale lavender and green. It was just a fun purchase, as I don’t want to spend too much since I am probably going to be scammed. It’s cold to the touch and I think very pretty.

The larger piece is Guatemalan blue jadeite from a reputable vendor of this material, “Mayan Mountain.” It’s not translucent or anywhere near the quality of fine Burmese jadeite, but it is jadeite, not nephrite, and I love the color. It is advertised as untreated. They have an Etsy store.

IMG_2227.jpeg IMG_2228.jpeg IMG_2229.jpeg

These are lovely, T L. I had no idea there was blue jadeite? Stop it.
jitteryfooguy.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results