carat
color
clarity

twisted wedding band

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
twisted.jpg
-1.jpg

I am desperately trying to find a band like the two pictured above but no one knows where to find this or who makes this style. I really want the bands to actually overlap each other, but if I really can’t find one, I’ll settle for the look of the ones in the picture. I want the twists to be spaced like the e-ring setting. But the one on the finger is very pretty as well.

Does anyone know where I can get this kind of wedding band?? These pictures were from another pricescope post I found, but no one has posted where it was from!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Are you looking for a wedding band or engagement ring in that style?

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
I'm sorry I forgot to specify, a wedding band. I wish I knew the source of that photo! and where the person got that twist! There's no way to PM people on here, is there? I'm super newb to this site and for some reason, couldn't find it. :confused:

SpiroOne

Rough_Rock
if you cant find something like that why not get it custom made?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check with Simon G, he has a lot of bands/settings similar to the ones you posted.

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
stargurl78|1311893379|2979310 said:

Thank you all thus far for the help!! The Helix string band above, 2nd link, is the closest one I like so far!

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
BTW, does anyone know any stores that you can try on the helix string band?

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
thelostchin|1311917091|2979568 said:
BTW, does anyone know any stores that you can try on the helix string band?

My understanding is that that isn't an optionsand you ned to work directly with the manufacturer on it.
Did you check out the micropave website? There may be "stores" info on there.

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
Yea, I looked all through the site to see, didn't see anything. Sigh, I may just have to get this custom made. Price tag sure is a bit hefty!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
It may be, but if it's already been made, the price may not be as steep? Not sure.

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
There's no way to PM members on this site, is there?

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
The first ring is done by designer Doron Issak, I believe he is in Beverly Hills. Athenawoth had her new reset done by him. I know he makes a band to match the ering you have posted but I can not find it right this moment. He makes it in all white as well as a pink and white twist.

I hope this helps
:bigsmile:

thelostchin

Rough_Rock
lovemybling|1311955988|2979796 said:
The first ring is done by designer Doron Issak, I believe he is in Beverly Hills. Athenawoth had her new reset done by him. I know he makes a band to match the ering you have posted but I can not find it right this moment. He makes it in all white as well as a pink and white twist.

I hope this helps
:bigsmile:

OMG! that TOTALLY helps! I live in orange county so its not too far of a drive to go to LA and meet with him! thank you so much!!! If you happen to find the wedding band that matches, please let me know. Thanks!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results