shape
carat
color
clarity

Twisted Rope Split Shank Solitaire Ring

cj2011

Rough_Rock
Twisted Rope Split Shank Solitaire Ring

Does anyone have a ring like this. I have seen in online and in one local store, but would love to see variations. I plan on getting this ring but would like to know about it and see pictures if anyone has one. Its a lovely Twisted Rope Split Shank Solitaire Ring. I am going to get mine in white gold. I plan on pairing it with a diamond band, and eventually another diamond anniversary band. Its kind of a vintage classic I think. So any thoughts, suggestions or additional eye candy would be greatly appreciated!
:love:
Oh also
I just want to note the Copyrights for all images belong to the creators, listed below, and I claim no right to the designs. All images below came from the websites of the designers and can be removed for copyright infringement.

I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGES and I JUST WANTED TO SEE AND SHARE THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS ON THE FORUM. From my understanding that short blurb covers any copyright issues. Since these are on the designers websites I don't believe there will be any issues. I am neither advertising or guaranteeing anything. I can not authenticate any material provided below.

Featured designs and websites
Whiteflash
http://www.whiteflash.com/gallery/solitaire-engagement-rings/oval-set-diamond-engagement-ring-14602.htm
Brian Gavin
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/ring-details/?product_id=5364
Golden Mine
http://www.goldenmine.com/p/Womens-Diamond-Rings/18k-White-Gold-Cushion-Cut-Diamond-Rope-Ring/12819.html
Golden Mine Ring
goldmine%20set.jpg whiteflash%20RondaReynolds_1013.jpg ash%20solitaire-engagement-rings_oval-set-diamond-engagement-ring_ovalsetdiamondengagementring-2.jpg whiteflash%20ovalsetdiamondengagementring.jpg brian%20gavin%20SET_5364_WHITE_Z2.jpg agape%20diamonds%20S1142_92306f99-9696-45e8-a5de-67622302aa6d_l.jpg agape%20diamonds%20S1142_8b048467-cc28-4449-a516-06b225769447_l.jpg

last image is from agape diamonds engagement ring found on ebay.com. i'm not sure if its real but i love the design

So again anyone that has rings like this please post and tell me about them. I'm a little worried that the individual ropes are somewhat thin and could be damaged or ware away overtime. Thanks so much :wavey:

decodoll

Rough_Rock
I don't have one but I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE the design! :love:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of my absolute favorite designs! It's actually on my short list for one of my colored stones.

In case you haven't seen it, Adwar has a very similar semi-mount. http://www.adwar.com/products/styles/21991L/view

I don't know the shank width of the individual ropes but based on the Adwar 14kt WG semi-mount listed metal weight of 3.1dwt (which converts to apx 4.8 grams), I wouldn't have thought there would be any durability issues at all. But it is worth asking about especially if you are going custom.

Emutennis

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Just got my ring in the mail today (the one you posted the pic of) from ebay. The ring is delicate and it very simple. My friends daughter has the David Yurman engagement ring and the bands are similar except her split shank is further apart than this one. Huge David Yurman fan so this ring for the price is the ticket! The band is not shiny but again resembles how David Yurmans are made. Got a great deal on ebay and the seller was terrific. Hope this helps!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emutennis|1296936848|2844162 said:
Hi,

Just got my ring in the mail today (the one you posted the pic of) from ebay. The ring is delicate and it very simple. My friends daughter has the David Yurman engagement ring and the bands are similar except her split shank is further apart than this one. Huge David Yurman fan so this ring for the price is the ticket! The band is not shiny but again resembles how David Yurmans are made. Got a great deal on ebay and the seller was terrific. Hope this helps!

Where are the pictures!!! No excuses!! :bigsmile:

Vintagekix

Rough_Rock
My ring was actually a setting for a semi precious stone. It was the only setting I found in the while store that I felt really complimented the shape of the stone and had a little distinction from other engagement rings. I also like the rope style band. If my ring were custom, I probably would not have chosen the 2 small diamonds next to the stone but I really like the look of the extra sparkle (and that's what it's all about, right?)
I hope your ring turned out wonderful!

_1520.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results