shape
carat
color
clarity

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star* BGD SBF .55CT Pendant

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
One more classic piece crossed off my list! I looked at solitaire diamond pendants for months trying to decide on size, shape and setting. I wanted something substantial & sparkly, and considered MRB's, cushions and step cuts. I finally decided to go with a classic MRB due to loving my BGD 1ctw studs so much :))

When BGD they had their Black Friday sale I couldn't resist! I chose a .55ct I VS2 Signature Blue with Very Strong Fluorescence. I don't have any stones with fluorescence and was extremely curious about how they look IRL after seeing so many fabulous reviews on here by BGD Blue owners. I hope I see the blue in strong sunlight. I need to go buy a black light to play with :cheeky: I have always loved things with a little unique twist!

I chose the classic three prong WG martini for my setting to match my studs. I did have the chain lengthened to 17.5" because I know the standard 16" is too short for me.

I'll get it tomorrow and will post more pictures, here are my glamour shots :lickout:

The link to my new pretty diamond:http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/0.556-i-vs2-round-diamond-ags-bl-104067973036#!prettyPhoto

BGD Glamour shots:

briangavin_martini_kwolff1b_121813.jpg

briangavin_martini_kwolff2b_121813.jpg

briangavin_martini_kwolff3b_121813.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to see the neck shots!! I'm excited for you! Happy early merry Christmas to woofmama ... love,Woofmama :lol: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous,Woofmama!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, fluor is so cool, you'll love it!

Beautiful pendant, enjoy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful!! Yet another stunning piece to add to your amazing collection :love:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see the neckshots! :love: I'd also love to have a stone with SBF one day...

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely Woofmama, the Martini is a great choice for a pendant too. Looking forward to the neckshots when you get it. :wavey:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I am so happy with my pendant! The diamond is absolutely beautiful :love: Amazing brightness and sparkle, it faces up whiter than my BGD H studs due to the very strong blue fluorescence. If I ever purchase a larger MRB for a ring, it will definitely be a BGD Blue.

I'm glad I chose the three prong martini, it looks great with the diamond, makes it appear as if it's floating.

I couldn't wait to put it on and have been staring at it in the mirror every chance I get. I will try to do some artistic pictures and a blue fluorescence pic over the weekend, but don't have time tonight.

In these pictures I have it layered with my Chimento pendant. I like this look and will most likely wear it this way all of the time.

So here are my not so exciting pictures ;))

bgd_pendant_good_picture.jpg

bgd_pendant_another_good_pic.jpg

bgd_pendant_real_life_perspective.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi-Thank you my friend :)) You know I've been wanting to join the diamond pendant club for quite a long time so I'm extremely happy!

Marcy-Thank you! BGD does have gorgeous diamonds and I'm quite taken with my new stone :praise:

Laila-I'm really digging the fluorescence. I have to get a light to really check it out, fun stuff!

Dandi-Thank you! Yes I have been building quite a little collection :naughty: One more item crossed off the wishlist. BTW the DBTY necklace I bought from you is destined to become a bracelet soon-stay tuned!

kalomeli- Thank you! I was so curious about SBF, I had to go for it! Glad I did :sun:

MonnyJay-Loving the martini! Very happy with the setting. Thank you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so lovely! :love:

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: :appl:
LOVE your layered look- it is PERFECT on you - and I think the length you selected is the best 'drop' to showcase a solitaire diamond.

"Ya dun guud, woof!!" :lol: Glad you're a bona fide club member now :lol: :lol: :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful!! :love: Love the floating effect, looks so elegant on you!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love this! Does it flip?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1388695651|3585005 said:
I love this! Does it flip?

Thanks Athena! The diamond doesn't flip completely but does tilt down. It rights itself almost immediately though. Also due to being a fixed pendant it does move to the side a bit. I notice that happening maybe once or twice a day. Overall I'm pleased with the setting. Due to the sale it wasn't worth upgrading to the Barbara pendant. I am completely happy with the diamond, it's an amazing performer and the perfect size for me.

Junebug- Thank you! I was trying to achieve the floating effect :))

Enerchi-Thanks! I am happy with the length but wish I had gone one inch longer. I may buy an extender.

luv2sparkle-Thank you!

canuk-gal -Thank you as well!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo pretty and delicate. Love it layered too!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! :love: :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Very sparkly! It looks lovely on your neck! I would be staring at the mirror all the time too!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent addition to your collection! Beautiful!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my somehow I missed this!! It's gorgeous!! What a perfect classic piece. I can't wait to see it in person!! :love: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone! I am madly in love with my diamond :)) Haven't taken it off since the day I got it.

I'm really in love with MRBs now. Funny because I've always been obsessed with step cuts, and still love them, but MRBs seem to be my other must have cut! Perhaps there's a honking one in my future :naughty:

Rosebloom we have to get together soon! I'll email you. I'm dying to see your luscious new sapphire! It is breathtaking in the photo's!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and absolutely a great classic piece to have! :love: I love the SBF!!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I'm a little late to the game, but it's beautiful! I am itching for a martini pendant now. It's really lovely. Didn't we do well in the BGD Black Friday sale??!! :appl: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
DS-Thank you! I have planned on trying to purchase all of my classic must have pieces by 2015. Then a ring upgrade might be in the works. We shall see :naughty:

Smith-Thank you! I'm happy with my martini. I absolutely love bezels and have been second guessing myself a bit but have no plans to change it anytime soon. The martini does give the diamond a floating look. You have lovely pieces and yes, we did do well with the BGD sale :))

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

Your pendant is absolutely beautiful. Great choice.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
elle_chris|1407430291|3727930 said:
Hi,

Your pendant is absolutely beautiful. Great choice.

Thanks. I absolutely love it :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results