shape
carat
color
clarity

Twin Cities Jeweler?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChadKin

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I''m a jewelry newbie looking for the best jewelers in the Twin Cities area (Minnesota) as I begin my engagement ring search. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,
Chad

Sheyno

Rough_Rock

When I shopped around for my finance''s ring I looked at nearly all the stores in the metro area. I finally narrowed it down to two, Princess Jewelers and Shane Co. I decided to buy it from Princess Jewelers because they offered great quality, were honest and humble, and were more personal than other jewelers.

It seemed that they had better diamond buying power because the price was not bad at all.

They are located in Burnsville, on County Road 42 and Burnhaven, right behind Champps.

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
My mom swears by Sherburne''s Gold & Gems in downtown Stillwater. She has purchased quite a bit from them and has always been happy with the quality and service.

jpulch

Rough_Rock
My family has done business with Innsbruck Jewelers in New Brighton for over 25 years. Steve and Margaret are just amazing! What they don''t have in stock, they can order or custom make for you. You owe it to yourself and your fiance to look here. They are located on Hwy 694 and Silver Lake Road.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results