shape
carat
color
clarity

Twilight Saga Box Collection Question !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
So ive never seen the film and am 120 pages away from finishing the book and omg its getting super awesome. The thing is I was thinking of getting the collection because i know for sure im going to read them all. I just think the collection is to beautiful to be carrying in my purse while on the train to work everyday. Plus they seem super huge. Is it just for show?

should I just get a used new moon at amazon ?

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 10:12:37 AM
Author:blissfulbride
So ive never seen the film and am 120 pages away from finishing the book and omg its getting super awesome. The thing is I was thinking of getting the collection because i know for sure im going to read them all. I just think the collection is to beautiful to be carrying in my purse while on the train to work everyday. Plus they seem super huge. Is it just for show?

should I just get a used new moon at amazon ?
Do you mean the boxed set? I have it and only because it was cheaper to buy the boxed set then to buy it individually on amazon. It''s hardback and has one postcard of each cover as collectors items. It''s totally just for show. Buy whatever''s cheapest in my opinion. Paperback is easier to carry around. Those books are HUGE so carrying the hardcover around will be a strain.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I would buy the boxed set on amazon.com I bought the first book in paperback because it was cheaper but then got hooked and had to buy (and finish) the rest of them! I really wish that I would have gotten the boxed set because it ends up being much cheaper (at amazon.com) I always take the jackets off my hardcover books while I''m reading them and put them back on once I finish them. I found that the cover of the paperback "Twilight" that I have is smudged and tearing... doesn''t hold up well like any other paperback.
If you know you''re going to read them why not go for the hardcover at a discount?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results