shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing what Republicans say when they're not handcuffed with having to run for office and cater to the base. Although I wish they had the courage to do so sooner, I'm glad for anyone who points out that the emperor has no clothes.

I know this sounds terrible but Corkers response and Tillerson calling him a Fvcking moron gave me some hope. Although to be honest I would have thought by now the Republican Party would be doing everything they could to distance themselves from Trump.

Trump has given the Democrats enough embarrassing cringeworthy quotes to last a lifetime. I keep hearing Trump saying that Puerto Rico is an island surrounded by big water. Yeah our country elected a brilliant man this past November.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The entire Corker thing is hysterical. Trump is just trying to distract and deflect from his latest failure, which are piling up by the hour. Mueller is getting close, everyone knows that Russia meddled in the election, and he is a pathetic piece of trash. This just makes him look even more weak and out of control. Plus, Corker is 100% right. Someone missed their shift at the adult daycare center.

PREACH!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i read a page from CNN today that made me both scared and mad. What I read was titled "12 Most Damning Bob Corker Quotes About Donald Trump". Corker did an interview with the New York Times late yesterday and if I'm correct, CNN made their list of the 12 most damning from that New York Times interview.

We should all be worried, even the Trump supporters.

Now Mattis is telling us to "Be Ready"

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelly Ann Conway came out attacking Bob Corker saying his tweeting was incredibly irresponsible. LOL

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't tell you how often I wake up in the morning...shuffle to the coffee pot and think, "we have more than three more years of this shit! What are we going to do??"

Then I contemplate putting whiskey in my coffee but I have to drive my son to school.

BTW, did you know Americans are drinking more now than ever?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't tell you how often I wake up in the morning...shuffle to the coffee pot and think, "we have more than three more years of this shit! What are we going to do??"

Then I contemplate putting whiskey in my coffee but I have to drive my son to school.

:wavey:

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium

+1 here.

This president and his administration make my brain hurt.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://twitter.com/download
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!

3:13 AM - Oct 10, 2017

He is king!! He rules the land!!! "If they won't bow to my wishes, I will tax them to death!!"
(This is all better done in some sort of accent while imagining him wearing velvet cape and bloomers with white tights!)

ok, really, it is frightening how little he respects our rights to freedom.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone see or hear Enimen's message to Trump?

Yes! The problem is he won't be taken seriously because of his delivery (F this and F that) and who he is ("some punk rapper kid"). I obviously don't agree with the things in parens, I'm just pointing out why he'll be dismissed out of turn. It's too bad because his message is spot on.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ironic isn't it, that cheeto's ire is frequently directed toward people of color. Ironic, isn't it, that cheeto is so concerned about players' exercising their right to protest yet he remains silent about a huge issue jeopardizing their health and safety https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/sports/football/nfl-cte.html?_r=0

Why is it Trump can tweet about the NFL (which was a lie) and says nothing regarding the fires in California? Did he make an announcement that I missed?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why is it Trump can tweet about the NFL (which was a lie) and says nothing regarding the fires in California? Did he make an announcement that I missed?[/QUOTE]

I think he sent them his "warmest regards" today, or some bullsh!t thing. He's also approved disaster $$$. Good for CA but too bad he didn't move as efficiently for PR. Oh wait -- CA is actually a part of the UNITED STATES. :rolleyes:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone see or hear Enimen's message to Trump?
I have a fondness for eminem (maybe because he was popular when I was younger, and I thought he was an interesting person with a ton of talent), and I loved his message.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it wasn't 4 soldiers in Benghazi, it was the US Ambassador appointed by Obama, 2 CIA operatives and former Navy SEALs, and an IT staff member. We should compare apples to apples and this is no disrespect to the Green Berets killed in Niger. Did Obama meet the caskets of those killed in Afghanistan last year?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe you are going to defend this draft dodging d$&k. Do we need to remind you of what he said to the gold star family, what he said about John McCain being captured. Today was the first time Trump mentioned those four soldiers. This happened 12 days ago. He is morally bankrupt.

Trump lies every damn day. He couldn't tell the truth to save his soul.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. And he was accused of using it as a photo op. Someone said the families of the fallen didn't mind him being there but asked that media not be allowed. I don't know if that is accurate.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/29/barack-obama-soldiers-dover-base

Thanks for answering with the article from 2009. Personally if it were me meeting one of my sons caskets I would not want any POTUS there. My point was the blatant misrepresentation in that tweet.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe you are going to defend this draft dodging d$&k. Do we need to remind you of what he said to the gold star family, what he said about John McCain being captured. Today was the first time Trump mentioned those four soldiers. This happened 12 days ago. He is morally bankrupt.

Trump lies every damn day. He couldn't tell the truth to save his soul.
Who is defending anything? The info was incorrect. If he talked/wrote to the families why is it any of our business anyway? I have never understood why the "public" demands to know what happened between the President and families of fallen military.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, sorry, I totally flubbed it on the date.
No worries. I actually think it pertains since it was the first year of his presidency as well. He no doubt felt deeply about them dying under his watch.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't defend pieces of shit :snore: All the yammering Trump did about the "golfer in chief" haha... endless hypocrisy. But hey, we have a president who speaks to hate groups so whatever, right?
IMG_2167.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results