shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Arkie and DeeJay - thank you both so much.

Monnie - yes, that's just how I feel - as if I need more energy/focus for other things right now. And thank you, too.

And Lovedogs - perfect, I'm glad you posted it! I fully approve. There is actually a lot going on right now to post about - especially current immigration issues, the rowdy town halls all over the country, the Milo stuff, etc.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kath, sorry for your loss. BIG hugs!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous cases, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!
6:23 PM - 21 Feb 2017
15,149 15,149 Retweets 64,521 64,521 likes

Here is one for you.

But I cannot get it to c&p in the blue box.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, DF.

Ruby - your effort made me smile. Thank you.

I'm off of here for tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight, all :)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1487781737|4132167 said:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/320588-trumps-federal-hiring-freeze-forces-two-army-bases-to-close-child

Woah... this could be a big clvster**** for a lot of people. Certain kinds of income are treated differently in terms of taxation (combat pay for instance). Plus, if you were stationed in different states you (may/probably) have to file in those multiple jurisdictions, the rules for all of which will vary.

I'm a CPA and I don't even do my OWN taxes! I can't imagine asking someone who doesn't nothing accounting related and with a potentially complex/multi-jurisdiction scenario to file themselves.

There are some companies with real live tax preparers that will give military personnel a discount, so hopefully they can take advantage of that. Having worked (briefly) for a tax prep company right after I because a CPA though I will say those people aren't always very good at anything outside of the very ordinary.

Good luck to those people.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, the hiring freeze will be painful for some but it is necessary to actually get a handle on the out of control spending.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1487782970|4132189 said:
telephone89|1487781737|4132167 said:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/320588-trumps-federal-hiring-freeze-forces-two-army-bases-to-close-child

Woah... this could be a big clvster**** for a lot of people. Certain kinds of income are treated differently in terms of taxation (combat pay for instance). Plus, if you were stationed in different states you (may/probably) have to file in those multiple jurisdictions, the rules for all of which will vary.

I'm a CPA and I don't even do my OWN taxes! I can't imagine asking someone who doesn't nothing accounting related and with a potentially complex/multi-jurisdiction scenario to file themselves.

There are some companies with real live tax preparers that will give military personnel a discount, so hopefully they can take advantage of that. Having worked (briefly) for a tax prep company right after I because a CPA though I will say those people aren't always very good at anything outside of the very ordinary.

Good luck to those people.
Yep, it starts out small. Cutting child care, cutting tax prep. But it will add up unfortunately.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much does "freedom and individual responsibility" cost? Doesn't really sound like a solid plan?

And LOL to "no place in America for hatred and acts of prejudice" ...Except against muslims. Ok cool story bro.

mike.png

mike1.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, do you think there's a connection between the liar-in-chief's tirade against the FBI and the FBI's refusal to bury the Russian connection story?

screen_shot_2017-02-24_at_8.png

screen_shot_2017-02-24_at_0.png

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1487954183|4132962 said:
Hmmm, do you think there's a connection between the liar-in-chief's tirade against the FBI and the FBI's refusal to bury the Russian connection story?

As I have read the story the FBI contacted the WH to tell them the Times story was incorrect.

excerpt:
Fox News has learned that McCabe indeed had initiated the conversation, asking to speak with Priebus for a few minutes at the end of an intelligence meeting last week. During that conversation, McCabe informed the chief of staff that the Times story was wrong.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/trump-blasts-fbi-for-leakers-after-reports-on-priebus-conversation.html

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1487954183|4132962 said:

He has made a massive mistake in making enemies of the intelligence community and the free press. I cannot see any future in which these moves don't bite him on the ass big time.

Not too long ago he was singing this story - guess he's not having success there yet, huh?

img_4484.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
So very interesting that states can decide things - as long as they're things that Trump and his minions agree with.

img_4486.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1487958058|4132997 said:
So very interesting that states can decide things - as long as they're things that Trump and his minions agree with.

So true!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So advocate to change federal law. That is how it is done. Its still against federal law so how is that infringing on states' rights?

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Trump says it's time for all of us to get off welfare, y'all!! (Having never been on it, I guess I'll continue...staying off of it?). Weird how we're at the lowest unemployment rate since the Great Recession - but in Trumpland no one has any jobs, I guess. Oh, except for all the people being paid to protest Trump. THEY have jobs, apparently? I wish someone would send me my check!

Oh well, as he told us last week, he did inherit a real MESS :rolleyes:

img_4482.png

img_4487.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1487958382|4133003 said:
So advocate to change federal law. That is how it is done. Its still against federal law so how is that infringing on states' rights?

I'm not talking about federal law, I'm talking about Trump. He has said multiple times that he believes states should have the power to make their own decisions. Yet somehow he changes his mind on that whenever it's a decision he doesn't like. My point was his hypocrisy.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1487958521|4133009 said:

I'm not talking about federal law, I'm talking about Trump. He has said multiple times that he believes states should have the power to make their own decisions. Yet somehow he changes his mind on that whenever it's a decision he doesn't like. My point was his hypocrisy.

Yep. Re: recreational use of marijuana in the states that conflicts with federal law. Sessions wants to stop recreational marijuana use -- regardless of what any state has decided.

This cherry picking will last as long as trump does.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1487960488|4133026 said:

Yep. Re: recreational use of marijuana in the states that conflicts with federal law. Sessions wants to stop recreational marijuana use -- regardless of what any state has decided.

Every time I see Session's name I'm reminded of the fact that Trump gave the AG job to a FULL ON RACIST. It is incredible. I have to stop and reflect on that before I can even proceed to whatever the actual issue is.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They all cherry pick based on their agenda. Obama did it with immigration.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Pic one is from his speech today - apparently "credible sources" are fine if HE wants to smear someone (see pic two), but today's Trump thinks you should have to "use names" (which implies that he knows nothing about journalism; is a complete idiot; or just a big fat hypocrite...all three, perhaps?).

Link to the time Trump called a reporter pretending to be one of his "alter egos":

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

img_4488.png

img_4489.png

img_4490.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1487961031|4133034 said:

Every time I see Session's name I'm reminded of the fact that Trump gave the AG job to a FULL ON RACIST. It is incredible. I have to stop and reflect on that before I can even proceed to whatever the actual issue is.
Yessss, and we have posters here who deny that there is a correlation between the increase in hate groups and hate crimes due to scrotus and a good portion of his cabinet being racists and on record as having made racist statements and done racist things and as leaders of the nation set an example and give other racists the impression that they are more free to commit racist acts and doesn't mean in any way shape or form that scrotus and his cronies are responsible because there has always been racism and racists and hate groups and hate crimes. (I love a good run-on sentence, don't you ;)) )

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I don't think I saw this one posted but honestly can't recall; if it's a repost, oh well.

This is really the bulk of what he sits around thinking about - how many voters he got, who likes him, who thought he would win - and it is pathetic. He wrote it at 4:20 am, after likely lying in bed all night replaying election night in his mind, over and over again.

img_4492.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1487962102|4133056 said:

Yessss, and we have posters here who deny that there is a correlation between the increase in hate groups and hate crimes due to scrotus and a good portion of his cabinet being racists and on record as having made racist statements and done racist things and as leaders of the nation set an example and give other racists the impression that they are more free to commit racist acts and doesn't mean in any way shape or form that scrotus and his cronies are responsible because there has always been racism and racists and hate groups and hate crimes. (I love a good run-on sentence, don't you ;)) )

:D

ETA -

Well, I love YOUR run on sentences, lol.

The content is sadly nothing to smile about though.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This. WTF. Either Trump wants states rights, or he doesnt. The cherry picking is so insane. STATES RIGHTS FOR TRANS YOUTH = I don't want to lose votes of all the people who are intolerant so it's ok if specific states want to discriminate! But SMOKING WEED??? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FEDERAL LAW > STATE LAW FOR POT = I don't want to lose votes of all the people who think that pot somehow leads magically to opiod abuse. Which is funny, because if he gave 2 sh*ts about drug use he would put better regulations on addictive pain medications. But obviously that's not happening.

AND, of course the fact that we have a racist cabinet has NOTHING to do with the increase in hate crimes. Guys, we just need to give all the racist people a chance to show us how racist they are. And once they do, we will get told that they didn't mean it. :roll: :roll:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You mean like this incident is free floating too? Not connected to anything in the wider world, no.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kansas-india-idUSKBN1630LZ

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1487962842|4133064 said:
AND, of course the fact that we have a racist cabinet has NOTHING to do with the increase in hate crimes. Guys, we just need to give all the racist people a chance to show us how racist they are. And once they do, we will get told that they didn't mean it. :roll: :roll:

Sad but true. Example from dear leader himself:

Trump's "Muslim ban" that's not a Muslim ban except it is because he told Guiliani that it was and then he repeatedly called it a ban in his tweets but it's not racist and it's not a ban!

There, a run on sentence of my own ;-)

katharath

Ideal_Rock
ksinger|1487963208|4133066 said:

You mean like this incident is free floating too? Not connected to anything in the wider world, no.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kansas-india-idUSKBN1630LZ

Sickening. But yeah, there's no connection. None at all! Let's just keep pretending this is all totally normal!

Snip:
"At least one bystander told the Kansas City Star the gunman shouted "get out of my country" before shooting the Indian victims."

E B

Ideal_Rock
Did you all see this? The crowd at CPAC was waving around little flags with TRUMP in the center...only, it was the Russian flag. :-o

screen_shot_2017-02-24_at_2.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results