shape
carat
color
clarity

Turquoise Navajo Bracelets and Ring

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
All of a sudden, I became interested in turquoise, and I researched Native American styles of jewelry and types of turquoise (from different American mines). I really love the Navajo style, and I looked at every.single.bracelet I could find online. There were two that I loved equally: a green Royston turquoise one, and a blue Indian mountain turquoise one, both made by Navajo artist Aaron Toadlena. I had a lot of trouble deciding between them, and my husband let me get both of them! I also got a ring made by Sunshine Reeves with Kingman turquoise. All of these pieces are totally hand-fabricated sterling silver. They are surprisingly comfortable! I love them. (I am officially not allowed to ask for any more jewelry until December.)

image_756.jpg

image_757.jpg

image_758.jpg

image_759.jpg

image_760.jpg

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yeeey, another turquoise fan!
Very beautiful pieces, I love the style, both the green and blues.
The american indian jewelry is becoming very popular with the boho (bohemian/gypsy/hippie) look.

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh they are gorgeous! I need to add turquoise to my collection...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. :love:

PickieBee

Rough_Rock
If you love Navajo jewelry, try checking out some pieces from Zuni Pueblo. They have some great stuff. I especially love the Zuni spinner necklaces.

s-l1600__1_4.jpg

arabella

Shiny_Rock
So lovely!! I love turquoise. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vadenstar

Rough_Rock
LOVE the bracelets!

Shopping online for Native American turquoise jewelry is not as fun as in person! You should check out the New Mexico area (Taos, Santa Fe, etc.) it is so fun to turquoise jewelry shop out there.

I second looking into the Zuni pieces as well they are very intricate and beautiful.

In all of your researching different turquoise mines did you happen to come across sacred white buffalo turquoise? Once you do, it will be a whole another addiction I promise!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
vadenstar|1463679399|4033604 said:
In all of your researching different turquoise mines did you happen to come across sacred white buffalo turquoise? Once you do, it will be a whole another addiction I promise!

Yes, I have seen it. I am more drawn toward the blues and greens. And it turns out I am REALLY particular about stones.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Bracelets and ring!!!! :love: I love turquoise in either blue or green.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results