shape
carat
color
clarity

Tungsten mens band help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Marley2984

Rough_Rock
Greetings all. So I purchased my ering and proposed :) and yesterday I just got it insured. Now I need to shop for wedding bands. I dont want to spend alot on mine but I also dont want a piece of S. I looked at Trew tungsten rings but they seem heavily inflated in price. Anyone have oppinion on artcarved tungsten rings? I am trying to find a good quality and reasonably priced ring

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Titaniumkay.com has a few very reasonably priced titanium and tungsten wedding bands. I don''t know about quality, as I''ve never ordered from them before. My FI did pick a band he liked, so maybe someone can chime in with their quality.

J2K

Rough_Rock
I just got my tungsten ring from titaniumkay.com. The quality is great, or at least the same I saw for every other tungsten ring in stores.

I ended up ordering 3 different rings, then returned 2 with no restocking fees. I wasn''t sure which I wanted, and figured it was worth the few dollars in return shipping to be able to pick between a few. I ended up with the ICARUS band, as I wanted something at 6mm.

A note though if you plan to order... order a 1/2 size or full size smaller than you get sized in stores. In 5-6 local jewelry stores, I was sized at either a 12.5 or 13, so when I first ordered the 3 rings, I ordered all 3 in 12.5. Well... I ended up returning all 3 and getting the one I wanted in a size 12. The order and return/exchange process was done quickly. I shipped the return, which they received on a Friday. I was notified of the return on Friday evening, and on Monday the exchange ring was shipped and my CC was credited with the return amount.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results