Tucson

Anne111

Shiny_Rock
I wanna goooooooo......
thanks for showing.

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is awesome. Thank you so much @pwsg07 for sharing everything. If you’re worried there are too many pictures, don’t be. We’re all living vicariously through you here. :mrgreen2:

I freaking love that pink stone bathtub. Can you even imagine what that thing weighs? o_O And 2cts of gorgeous grandideirite. And those opals! And the rhodochrosite. So much freaking gorgeousness.:love::love::love:

You are welcome. The bathtub is really small. It cannot fit an adult

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh myyyy gawwwwwwd :o :lickout:

I love these pics!!!!! Thank you!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhh there are some really nice gems there! I might really try to go next year! Looks like a lot of fun and maybe a little overwhelming. Cannot buy all the gems! :lol-2: Thanks for sharing!!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing these photos!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for letting us drool over these fabulous gems!!

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting these pic's! So much beauty to see................what did you purchase? Were some of these pic's from the 22nd St shows?

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting these pic's! So much beauty to see................what did you purchase? Were some of these pic's from the 22nd St shows?
You are welcome. There is no photo from the 22nd street show

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! What fun! I need to go next year. It looks incredible! Thank you so much for the pictures. Those lavender spinels make my heart go pitter patter. :kiss2:

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Pwsg07, thanks for sharing these photos! Which of the precision cut stone vendors are at the show? I’m thinking of going next year, but I’m not as interested in the large raw specimens.

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pwsg07, thanks for sharing these photos! Which of the precision cut stone vendors are at the show? I’m thinking of going next year, but I’m not as interested in the large raw specimens.
You are welcome. I am not sure which vendors are the precision cutters. But the stones with better cut are mostly at Pueblo show and 22nd St. show. I am sure there are some at the AGTA show and GJX show. I am not in the trade so I am not allowed to go.

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
That’s good info. Thanks again=)2

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I might have dreamt one of the pale aqua cabs ::)

Thank you for the view!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results