shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite Ring! Finally! Come look!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That glowing tsavorite is like an island suspended in a sea of sapphires. It makes me dream of sunshine and summer breezes.

It really is a summer garden ring. I've named her Trust, after a suggestion by Bron. I needed a bunch of trust to wait so long for DK to finish. And I needed trust in my friends who were telling me 'It's going to be great!'
When Trust came home and glowed in the sunshine, I was hooked.
Thanks so much.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh wow! what a neat design. I dig it!
Thank you so much, I love the sapphires. I'm wondering what the cut is called? Anyone know?
I looked online, and they might be a french cut, but I'm not sure...

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is a summer garden ring. I've named her Trust, after a suggestion by Bron. I needed a bunch of trust to wait so long for DK to finish. And I needed trust in my friends who were telling me 'It's going to be great!'
When Trust came home and glowed in the sunshine, I was hooked.
Thanks so much.

I love this! Trust is the perfect name for her. :kiss2:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm having seller's remorse!! I miss my ...I mean YOUR tsavorite!!;(

This makes me feel sooo good! You have such exquisite taste in jewelry (and friends....)

And I want to pull the “but I’m your special friend.... GIVE IT TO ME ......please :kiss2:

Another person with exquisite and BOLD taste in jewelry (looking at your ginormous aqua OMG).
I'm feeling a bit smug this morning. Compliments do that to me. :lol-2:
Thanks ladies!

ratatat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile:Wow I love it!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I'm still in love with it and can't believe it's mine. :love:

Me either. Wanna send it over here so I can live in disbelief too? :lol:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
This. Is. So. Flipping. Cool. It's like some kind of conceptual fantasy ring. Somehow inspired by both gothic stained glass and the beauty of nature. Goes right to the heart of what is so incredible about colores stones. Wear with pride!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Suzanne, please would you mind sharing where you bought the tsavorite from? Thank you.

Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back to ogle the latest pics. I’m a huge tsavorite fan and addict. Don’t be surprised if you start itching for matching earrings or pendant soon...
I think I own ...4 tsavorite rings. Addicting!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! The more I look at it the more I love it.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This. Is. So. Flipping. Cool. It's like some kind of conceptual fantasy ring. Somehow inspired by both gothic stained glass and the beauty of nature. Goes right to the heart of what is so incredible about colores stones. Wear with pride!

What a great description! Thank you!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello Suzanne, please would you mind sharing where you bought the tsavorite from? Thank you.
Hi Chaik, I bought this from another PSer, who bought it from Nomads at a gem show. They have one in stock that's 7.7cts, 11.5 mm cushion and an unbelievable color. Would look like the Eiffel Tower on your tiny finger...

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! The more I look at it the more I love it.
Thanks! I'm happy that people are still coming in for a look. Most people in real life notice it, but don't say anything. It IS a flashy thing.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Tsavorite is not a gem that people normally hype, but a good tsavorite in my opinion is more stunning than emerald. In larger sizes, they're more expensive than emerald as well. Your tsavorite ring is beautiful and inspiring. Perhaps I need to create a custom design for setting my sole tsavorite. I love your bold use of color and hope you will enjoy it for many, many years to come. Did you ever consider any other colors with your tsavorite, or was the plan always blue sapphire?

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tsavorite is not a gem that people normally hype, but a good tsavorite in my opinion is more stunning than emerald. In larger sizes, they're more expensive than emerald as well. Your tsavorite ring is beautiful and inspiring. Perhaps I need to create a custom design for setting my sole tsavorite. I love your bold use of color and hope you will enjoy it for many, many years to come. Did you ever consider any other colors with your tsavorite, or was the plan always blue sapphire?

Thanks @voce for your lovely compliment. I wanted the blue sapphire halo from the very beginning but got distracted for a while. Yellow diamonds were the next choice and I agonized back and forth for weeks. I wanted others to like it as well and wasn't sure that blue would do the trick. In the end, I'm the most important person to impress, so I went with my original idea :) I'm glad I did. It's bold and unusual and I'm super proud of it.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tsavorite is not a gem that people normally hype, but a good tsavorite in my opinion is more stunning than emerald. In larger sizes, they're more expensive than emerald as well.
I agree with voce re tsavorite vs emerald. I've always preferred tsavorites, the color of really nice ones, like Suzanne's, is just amazing!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emerald is my birthstone so I am biased. BUT, way back in the 70s and 80's my girlfriend, who was a jeweler who specialized in colored gems said I was nuts to buy emeralds as tsavorites were prettier and more bang for the buck. I wish I bought a tsavorite from her.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Emerald is my birthstone so I am biased. BUT, way back in the 70s and 80's my girlfriend, who was a jeweler who specialized in colored gems said I was nuts to buy emeralds as tsavorites were prettier and more bang for the buck. I wish I bought a tsavorite from her.
Emerald vs tsavorite is a case of glow vs glitter; both are beautiful in different ways, and all else being equal, it's about what you want from gemstones. My heart honestly beats for both, but if I could only have one I'd pick tsavorite. Extremely clean emerald, which is extremely rare, is just not affordable for the average gal like me, unless one goes to buy synthetics.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ha! I'm going to Tuscon in a few weeks and guess what I'm looking for??

Jadeite? :razz:

J/k.

Goodluck for the hunt. I love my tsav earrings though they are bling but I know as a fellow bling sista you will love yours when you find them too!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my all time favorites!
Gorgeous!
:love:

mayday

Shiny_Rock
That tsav is pure royalty, just such a beautiful star. The sapphires, though! What gorgeous color and cut, and I love the shared prongs. Wonderful, creative outcome. Congratulations!

H

Horsegirl76

Absolutely stunning! How did I miss this the first time? That Tsav is incredible!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results