shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite Ring! Finally! Come look!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly it is glorious. The glow is incredible - what a gorgeous idea for framing that amazing tsavorite.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty and unique ring. I love the color combination. Big, bold, and beautiful!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Now that’s a gorgeous ring! So unique too!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
My tsavorite ring is finally here! This style may not be for everyone, but I love it. It's bold and beautiful! I bought the tsav from our own Phoenix, David Klass sourced the sapphires and made the ring, while Elle and Bron provided the moral support (I would have cancelled many times over without them). Here comes picture overload. It GLOWS!
20181223_090706.jpg
20181222_162547.jpg
20181223_085545.jpg
20181223_090217.jpg
20181223_091001.jpg
20181223_084732.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, this is a daytime ring. It loves the sunshine. I wore it to walk my dog this morning and innocently chatted with neighbors, all the while trying to not stare at my hand. They must think I'm crazy. That's ok, I am.

WTF!(pardon my language)o_O That is fan-freakin-tastic.
That ring is amazing! I love it. I don't get to excited about many things, but this design and the stones are something else.
Bravo

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely fantastic! It came together so well! Congratulations!:appl:

MidModMin

Shiny_Rock
Very nice color combination! The green and blue harmonize well and I imagine the piece will coordinate nicely with other jewelry or clothing.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@passions4purples, @chatoyancy, @lambskin, @Bluegemz
Guys, thanks a million for your nice words. It's funny how the word 'unique' keeps popping up. In real life I am the plainest, most conservative person. My friends are shocked if I buy a patterned shirt. Then I pick out the wildest colors for my ring, hold my breath the entire time it's being made and take a big sigh of relief when it arrives and I actually like it.
I can't take my eyes off the facets on the sapphires. DK did an amazing job.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That has got to be one of the most one-of-a-kind rings I've seen on PS and I mean that in the best way possible. I love it!!
Wow. Thank you!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WTF!(pardon my language)o_O That is fan-freakin-tastic.
That ring is amazing! I love it. I don't get to excited about many things, but this design and the stones are something else.
Bravo
Thanks Barrett! When I first saw the tsav a couple of years ago it blew me away. I think I could have set it with plain prongs on a gold band and it would still be gorgeous. The sapphires gave it some extra oomph!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely fantastic! It came together so well! Congratulations!:appl:
Thank you! I'm not a crafty person, can't draw or paint or even use crayons very well lol. It was a difficult process to have it made and I expected the worst. Luckily, I was wrong! I'm still amazed at the choices I made.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! I love the bold and balanced color combination, the perfect width of the halo, and the way the band echoes the pear shape of the tsav. Well done!

I hope your ring brings you health and strength and clarity. Enjoy!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
suzanne2 sapphires come in all different shades and degrees of saturation. You picked the perfect color to go with your tsav, great job!!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been waiting for this to come up!

suzanne2 sapphires come in all different shades and degrees of saturation. You picked the perfect color to go with your tsav, great job!!!

I wish I could say thanks, take all the credit and move along...but I can't. I simply told Amy that I wanted medium colored sapphires and left it at that. And waited, and waited, and waited. They are usually very fast and I was starting to worry. Was it too ugly? Were they ghosting me because it was horrendous and couldn't tell me?
When I eventually contacted them, David explained that the first set of sapphires cut were too dark and they were cutting some more. All without any input from me. I love those guys!! He said his cutter was phenomenal, but operated on a different timeline from the rest of the world.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is so beautiful @suzanne2 :love:. I have been eagerly awaiting to see how you would set your gorgeous Tsavorite and your new ring is totally amazing! I love everything about the piece!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today is the first sunny day since I got the ring, so of course I'm taking a zillion pictures. It's so hard to capture what I see. The first two pics show yellow in the tsav but there isn't any yellow. The hand shot is accurate. I'm hoping the sun is still out at dusk...
The facets on the sapphires are cool.
20181228_105156.jpg

20181228_105212.jpg

20181228_104903.jpg

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is so beautiful @suzanne2 :love:. I have been eagerly awaiting to see how you would set your gorgeous Tsavorite and your new ring is totally amazing! I love everything about the piece!

Thanks, @2Neezers I think you were around when I first posted the Tsav. It took a while, right?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more pics...

20181228_153707.jpg

20181228_105744.jpg

20181228_153659.jpg

If you have stuck around this far, thank you!!

She is so gorgeous! The sapphire halo really comes out in those pics and it looks amazing. :love: I cant get over how beautiful your ring is...and it’s so substantial too. :mrgreen2:
I’m never get tired of these pics. You keep posting, I’ll keep drooling.

Side note: you still have living greenery. I’m so jealous.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few more pics...

20181228_153707.jpg

20181228_105744.jpg

20181228_153659.jpg

If you have stuck around this far, thank you!!

I was secretly hoping for more pictures! Gosh....that is just one of the coolest rings I’ve ever seen. I think I love it so much because I would have never thought of it! It’s so lovely and just fun and interesting from every angle.

Brava!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been waiting for this to come up! I wish I could say thanks, take all the credit and move along...but I can't. I simply told Amy that I wanted medium colored sapphires and left it at that. And waited, and waited, and waited. They are usually very fast and I was starting to worry. Was it too ugly? Were they ghosting me because it was horrendous and couldn't tell me?
When I eventually contacted them, David explained that the first set of sapphires cut were too dark and they were cutting some more. All without any input from me. I love those guys!! He said his cutter was phenomenal, but operated on a different timeline from the rest of the world.
Like you, we have found with DKJ that when a project requires the highest skill levels, and is assigned to one of their top artisans, a lot of patience can be required. :eek2:

However that patience always turns out to be worthwhile. :love:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @2Neezers I think you were around when I first posted the Tsav. It took a while, right?
Oh yes, I definitely remember you posting the Tsavorite! I loved it then and love it even more now. It is such a gorgeous stone and taking your time to choose the perfect setting was so worth it! I am amazed by the skill it must have taken the faceter to create the sapphire halo. It is perfect!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! That’s a really special ring - ENJOY!!!!!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was secretly hoping for more pictures! Gosh....that is just one of the coolest rings I’ve ever seen. I think I love it so much because I would have never thought of it! It’s so lovely and just fun and interesting from every angle.

Brava!

@leukolenos,,,<Hugs> What an awesome compliment! Thank you!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She is so gorgeous! The sapphire halo really comes out in those pics and it looks amazing. :love: I cant get over how beautiful your ring is...and it’s so substantial too. :mrgreen2:
I’m never get tired of these pics. You keep posting, I’ll keep drooling.

Elle, you are the nicest person with the most amazing collection! A compliment from you is a compliment indeed.
My hubs, who never, ever, notices my jewelry, has been raving over this ring. What's up with that? He even mentioned that he likes the loop on the band. Really? After 37 years of marriage? I'm stunned.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! That’s a really special ring - ENJOY!!!!!!
Thanks so much! I'm wearing it to death! My lifestyle has changed to the point where I wear a plaid shirt, jeans, and all of the bling I can carry. Home Depot here I come!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow! what a neat design. I dig it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results