shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite Ring! Finally! Come look!!

Ooh this is gorgeous! Totally unique and the color combination really works!

OMG. Refreshingly different. Perfection.

Send help. I’m having heart palpitations. I’m having a moment with CS halos and this is just amazing.

Please allow me to buy you lunch so I can ogle this in person!:love::love:

That is spectacular! Totally gorgeous!

Do you think it looks like a Yavorsky? Ha, it's a pale imitation!

You mean the Instagram guy? I find his stuff akin to a unicorn with a price tag to match. No, I meant the non-round cut halo settings. They are so pretty. :kiss2:

Your ring is stunning!!! I love the green/blue colour combo. Your ring looks gorgeous on you and David did an amazing job

OMG! :love::love::love:

A spectacular ring @suzanne2 :love::love::love: Love everything about it. It's bold, beautiful and bright. :love::love::love:

Your tsavorite is my new favorite. :bigsmile:
Glowalicious!

Um I need like a bajillion more pictures.

Profile pics? Pics of the gallery? Inside? Outside? In the snow?

Moaaaaarrr please :)

My jaw literally dropped open when I saw the pictures! Wow, what a gorgeous ring, such a great colour combination. It feels like a daytime summery ring to me, with the rich blue and green :kiss2:

I love love love tsavorites. Your ring is beautiful.

Oh, is David Klass expensive? Can I fedex him from London?

It is David klass on Etsy? I found David klass screenwriter. Sorry. Very dumb.

And am travelling but saw your ring and was so happy for you.

Last edited:
You are amazing! You have a zillion gorgeous rings and still find the time to congratulate everyone else! How do you do it??

Who wouldn't have time for something as delicious as this? :love: :love: :love:

What a stunningly unique piece!
Love that those two could help guide and support you throughout the process.
To me personally that is the goal of PS; to be there for each other while we all go through our vastly different gemstone journeys.

Lovely lovely ring! What a great heirloom itd make. Seriously I would die if I was handed that with the words "& This was gramma/great auntie ____'s ring that is now yours!"

Wear in good health! (:

Ooh this is gorgeous! Totally unique and the color combination really works!
Thank you Alene, Sometimes unique doesn't work out. I was lucky. Whew!

OMG. Refreshingly different. Perfection.
Thank you!
Send help. I’m having heart palpitations. I’m having a moment with CS halos and this is just amazing.

Please allow me to buy you lunch so I can ogle this in person!:love::love:
I'd be delighted to meet you for lunch! (I don't know CPR...) When and where??? Thank you for your kind words!

Haha my kid saw your ring and was all "Buy it mummy, buy it!!!! I LOVE IT."

You need to rock it everywhere!!! So great you got it just in time for the holidays!
She's going to her first party today!

That is spectacular! Totally gorgeous!
Thanks so much!

What a ring to end off the year and just in time for Christmas! A wonderful ring for a wonderful person!
Now I'm embarrassed. Thank you!!

My jaw literally dropped open when I saw the pictures! Wow, what a gorgeous ring, such a great colour combination. It feels like a daytime summery ring to me, with the rich blue and green :kiss2:
It came out much better than I expected. You know how time stretches and your imagination goes haywire? I was sooo happy when I saw it in person!

What a stunningly unique piece!
Love that those two could help guide and support you throughout the process.
To me personally that is the goal of PS; to be there for each other while we all go through our vastly different gemstone journeys.

Lovely lovely ring! What a great heirloom itd make. Seriously I would die if I was handed that with the words "& This was gramma/great auntie ____'s ring that is now yours!"

Wear in good health! (:
I'm sure they are soo tired of me! All I did was whine and expect the worst...and you are so right, everyone's journey is different. I'm late to the game, but I'm trying hard to catch up!

I love love love tsavorites. Your ring is beautiful.

Oh, is David Klass expensive? Can I fedex him from London?

It is David klass on Etsy? I found David klass screenwriter. Sorry. Very dumb.

And am travelling but saw your ring and was so happy for you.
David has very reasonable pricing and does excellent work. When I first read your post I saw 'David Klass the screwdriver' and thought, oh Chaik!
I'm sure you could fedex him from London. Email him and ask. [email protected]. Yes, he's on Etsy.

David has very reasonable pricing and does excellent work. When I first read your post I saw 'David Klass the screwdriver' and thought, oh Chaik!
I'm sure you could fedex him from London. Email him and ask. [email protected]. Yes, he's on Etsy.

:lol: no, I would never call people names like that. Ok. Found him. Thanks.

Suzanne, that is one amazing ring, OMG! Can't think of anything that hasn't already been said, but wanted to offer my hearty congratulations on a project well done :-) I always love CS melee, especially when the primary stone is also a CS.

Suzanne, that is one amazing ring, OMG! Can't think of anything that hasn't already been said, but wanted to offer my hearty congratulations on a project well done :) I always love CS melee, especially when the primary stone is also a CS.
Thank you!

I absolutely adore it! It looks like the ocean on a moonlit night!

OMG So beautiful and unique.:love::clap:

Congratulations on such a unique ring! Very lovely:)

That has got to be one of the most one-of-a-kind rings I've seen on PS and I mean that in the best way possible. I love it!!

What an utterly unique and beautiful ring! Enjoy it in good health! :geek2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP