shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite and diamond danglies

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I just got these in the mail today, and i LOVE them!!! The tsavs are from Tan, the setting is from an ebay lady. She had these danglies w/ another gem, so i asked if she'd be willing to swap them out w/ my stone. She said she could, and if i can find a stuller pre-cast dangle that fits, it'll be a lot cheaper. I did, and she swaped them out!

My pics truly suck. The tsavs have a very strong blue tint in real life, but they look as yellow as possible in these pics.. i just dont understand. And they're blurry. So forgive me... but i had to share... i'm sooo excited about them!

tsavs: 8x6
3 small diamonds in each danglie
14kt white gold

The top is a hoop so i can switch out the studs to dress them up or down!!

IMG_3563.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3557.JPG

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
they came in baggies...

IMG_3554.JPG

IMG_3548.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are AH-MAZE-ING!!!!!!! I'm speechless!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!! i sat in the PO parking lot for about 10 mins just staring at them, and cursing because today was the one day i forgot to put on my studs. My pics washed out the gems, but they are a lot more saturated and vivid in real life!! and blue, not olive! Pic #1 is closest to what i see in real life, but it's still not as blue as it should be.

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!
Just... WOW :love: :love: :love:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are just beautiful!!! NOM NOM NOM :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are stunning! That is wonderful rich green and the perfect size! Congrats!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you wear them very elegantly! nice purchase!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!! i showed my friends and they just rolled their eyes. Nobody understands like you guys. ;))

T

talamasca

Ooooo :love: they are lovely!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! :love:
In fact I love everything you have posted! Great taste!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
These are so gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: I'd love to see even more photos please :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Those are breathtaking! The tsavs look gorgeous in your pics so I can only imagine how knockout IRL. LOVE the earrings -- the whole package is perfect!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful. They look lovely on you. Such a rich green. Enjoy!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wahwahweewah! Those are amazing! :love:

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Lovely - and green is a bugger to photograph!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Seriously gorgeous...I lovethe dangles!!! ey are very art deco!!! stunning stunning...I'm so jealous!

amertrine

Rough_Rock
they are gorgeous and look very versatile as you can change out the posts.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
HOW GORGEOUS !!!!!
Such a lovely GREEN !!!!! :love: :love: :love:
They look elegant and perfect on you ! Enjoy !!!!!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Really gorgeous, and they look beautiful on you!

Greens never photograph well for me, so I know your pain.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so pretty! The green really stands out! Nice find!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous! What a great find.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, you guys!!! ::)

I'm wearing them w/ 1/2 ctw bezel studs today and it is my favorite look so far. The bezel studs match the bezeled diamonds in the danglies, and they dont compete w/ the danglies. Will post more pics later!!

eta: small correction. the tsavs are 9 x 6.5mm, and they fit in the stock 9x7 emerald cut dangle from Stuller.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, those are gorgeous earrings! so fancy :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, you are on quite the shopping spree young lady! First the OEC, then the rubellite (or whatever that lovely red stone is :oops: ) and now these stunners! Care to adopt me?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous- the dangles look so elegant! You must look like an old Hollywood star, with your lovely hair up like in the photo and your long neck.

By the way, I mean old Hollywood as in the glamourous years of Hollywood, not as in old-fusty. Hollywood, today, seems too trampy for such beautiful jewelry.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee, Yenny, i've been cut off!! Can't buy anymore jewelry for a looong time.

This actually wasn't that expensive! I paid $300 for the danglies and $180 for the tsavs (Tan's auction). The seller had it made before gold spiked, so i only had to pay current gold price for the tsav baskets plus whatever the rest cost her + $30 to set the tsavs.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1315496920|3012740 said:
Gorgeous- the dangles look so elegant! You must look like an old Hollywood star, with your lovely hair up like in the photo and your long neck.

By the way, I mean old Hollywood as in the glamourous years of Hollywood, not as in old-fusty. Hollywood, today, seems too trampy for such beautiful jewelry.

bahahaha.. you dont think i look like lindsay?? the updo was due to our extreme hot weather.. it was ridiculously hot yesterday. Thanks for your sweet compliments, i like old Hollywood!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:lol: Well, you certainly made the most out of the funds you decided to spend! What a steal on the tsav/diamond danglies! Wow! And you got an AWESOME price on your OEC...want to do some shopping for me??? I'll pay the bill, but you do the negotiating!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
yennyfire|1315497701|3012751 said:
:lol: Well, you certainly made the most out of the funds you decided to spend! What a steal on the tsav/diamond danglies! Wow! And you got an AWESOME price on your OEC...want to do some shopping for me??? I'll pay the bill, but you do the negotiating!
Ditto that one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results