shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to find Hand shots of James Allen Common Prong setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

piper12

Rough_Rock
one last close up!

picresized_th_1221643996_DSC00287.jpg

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow ! I''m drooling over here !! Thanks so much for the pics ! That setting is really low as well. Definately a plus for someone like me who''s always paranoid LOL And that also one more vote for a J, I''ve been looking for a J or K for my center stone, only downside is that I don''t think JA makes a band to go with that. I wanted to use my current band but if I get the fishtail I don''t think that will sit flush.... Hmm, thinking, thinking Now we just need to see Brown eyed girls !!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Hey BrownEyedGirl ! Did you get your ring yet ? Inquiring minds want to know LOL

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Hey LBug! No I haven''t
8.gif
The setting is taking a little longer than expected because of the modification to the prongs - the setter wants to be careful so he doesn''t chip the stone, but it''s taking a little longer (well worth it as long as the stone''s ok of course!). I''m hoping they will be able to ship it this week but I don''t know yet. I will update soon!

piper12

Rough_Rock
LBug did you decide on a setting? I think that there is a matching band to the fishtail pave under sets, you can purchase it as a set. My band is not from JA, my husband bought it to match my first ring, a three stone from Zales. It is 14k and my new ring is 18k just for visual refrence. You can''t notice a difference in color.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Hey Piper ! I kept thinking that your ring was from JA LOL I''m still having a hard time deciding. I really do like the pave look but I''ve also seen some really nice 3 stones on here as well. I think my big problem as well is going to be deciding on a carat size. There are so many gorgeous rings on here (yours included ) but it seems like the ones that catch my eye the most are the small petite looking settings, For instance a lady I work with has a nice little set and I swear the center stone can''t be any bigger than a .15 carat. Thinking of getting something custom has definately opened a lot of doors as far as thinking of different ideas. My coworker suggested that I go to some different jewelry stores and try on different things to see what I like. I just hate going to jewelry stores, some of those people are like vultures, no offense.

piper12

Rough_Rock
Hello LBug! It sounds like you have lots of options! I would reccomend going to a nice family run store and sitting down with someone to try rings on. When you see the different sizes and shapes on your finger it will help you narrow it down. JA did a great job of giving me honost opinions of the stones I had selected. Good luck and have fun shopping!
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
hey LBug! JA let me know my ring''s shipped and should arrive on Monday, but for now, they''ve sent me a couple pictures - here''s one!

JA Sapphire 54321.jpg

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOH VERRRRY Nice !! Want more pics, hurry up package !! LOL

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
LBug I forgot to say! I made a thread with more pics on the colored stone forum - you can also find It if you search my posts. Needless to say I LOVE the setting. It is so delicate and sparkly and has the right amount of blind to make the stone pop without overwhelming it. Let me know what you think!

BAM

Rough_Rock
What is the item # for your ring? I was looking at this one and was wondering if it is the same one? I LOVE your ring!!!! http://www.JamesAllen.com items# 11005Y 2.1MM 0.32 TCW

BAM

Rough_Rock

Sorry - this question is for Piper12 :) What is the item # for your ring? I was looking at this one and was wondering if it is the same one? I LOVE your ring!!!! http://www.JamesAllen.com items# 11005Y 2.1MM 0.32 TCW

BAM

piper12

Rough_Rock
Hello BAM. Yes, that is the same ring I have, in yellow gold. It is so pretty in real life, the pave diamonds pop on the yellow gold. I think you will love it. It runs true to size, just in case you were wondering.
36.gif

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Piper, very pretty set you have!

BAM

Rough_Rock
Wow the online picture does not due it justice!! Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results