shape
carat
color
clarity

Trustworthy places in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

griffey

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I''m currently considering driving the 2hrs down to Buffalo ( go Sabres!!!) from Toronto in search for a good GIA/AGS stone.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for good places in Buffalo.

Thanks.

Griffey.
1.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Griffey,
I remember your recent thread of places in TO. Out of curiosity, why would you go to the States?? YOu know you will have to pay more with exchange??

Of course exploring all options is a good idea, but I would think that since you live in "The big city" there would be far more options for you there!!!

that being said, I am from Rochester, a stones throw from Buffalo, but the only stores I know are the chain stores.....I will look into it.

griffey

Rough_Rock
The exchange is actually at a 30yr high right now.

Thanks to President Bush, $1US = approx $1.12 canadian. If i can hold off 2 years, the canadian dollar is likely going to be higher than the US dollar!

Thanks Sophie. I understand, I''m just considering all options at this time.

Griffey.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Griffey, I just checked the list of local vendors here and PS and there are none in the Buffalo area, it doesn''t mean there isn''t one there, just none we know of here on PS. We have several Candian Pricescopers who have purchased their stones from Pricescope vendors and haven''t had any problems with the process. If you''re open to exploring some internet vendors we can be of a lot more help
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results