shape
carat
color
clarity

trusted Etsy vendors etc....

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I am after some fun pearls to learn how to string and do a tin cup as well as get some individual pearls that won't break the bank and wear as casual pendants without worrying about hairspray. sun lotion etc.

I have seen a few etsy vendors etc , but I have no idea which are good or not and as an Australian it is really hard to return items.

Could you please share etsy or eBay vendors etc who you have used and have been good.

I hope this is allowed and it would be good to get some fun cheap vendors. ( or cheaper) I have a few stunning pieces from the regular vendors, they cost a lot and have been worth it - they are investment pieces, but these are meant to be fun casual dress pendants and practice tin cups .. Hope that makes sense

D2B

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks marym - I have looked at the sticky list and it is a great. I was hoping for a few more vendors to peruse :) .. I love my research so the more the merrier

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Wen sells cheap fun pearls - some are better quality than others but it's fun perusing her listings!

Also,are you in Melbourne? There is a pearl shop (more like a pop up shop than proper store) at Chadstone which sells all sorts of cheap pearls for projects. Again, there is a lot of variation in quality but I purchased some really nice freshwater pearls for about $25 per hank.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Nerida Harris owns Pearl Perfection is in Australia. Suite 3-6, FDC House, 137 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Catherine Cardellini Pearls is also in Australia, from her site... I live in Australia's Top End (about five minutes drive out of Darwin)

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to all the fellow aussies :appl:

I was in melbourne recently, but missed out on the shop in chadsotne. Will keep an eye out.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results