shape
carat
color
clarity

Trusted eBay Sellers for TB

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I've read posts that people feel 'comfortable' buying natural diamond tennis necklaces from DeeJay Jewelers. I've corresponded with them about tennis bracelets, but they don't carry the size and setting I would like. Can anyone suggest other trusted eBay sellers for bracelets? Thank you and please let me know if I should post this in a different forum.

Reactions: Kya

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
The Mods were kind enough to put this in the correct place, so I'm simply bumping it up - I hope that is allowed.

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
The Mods were kind enough to put this in the correct place, so I'm simply bumping it up - I hope that is allowed.

I'm interested in this as well. I am looking for a small TB, maybe about 2 carats total, for an everyday piece. I haven't found anyone who does the smaller sizes with quality diamonds other than Whiteflash, which is more than I want to invest in this.

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I'm interested in this as well. I am looking for a small TB, maybe about 2 carats total, for an everyday piece. I haven't found anyone who does the smaller sizes with quality diamonds other than Whiteflash, which is more than I want to invest in this.

Beagles, I looked for you under DeeJay's store, but the smallest I could find is 3.7 ctw (Sorry, don't know how to link.); but, they were very nice and responded quickly when I contacted them via eBay.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Beagles, I looked for you under DeeJay's store, but the smallest I could find is 3.7 ctw (Sorry, don't know how to link.); but, they were very nice and responded quickly when I contacted them via eBay.

@TARSHA what carat wieght do you want?

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
@TARSHA what carat wieght do you want?

lulu_ma, I think 'maybe' 12: my problem is that I have big wrists and like to wear my current (4-prong, F-G, probably SI but very white and sparkly, 8.5-9 ct, 23-25 pts ea) kinda' loose - so, I'd need at lrast a 7.5 inch bracelet; but I want the new stones to appear at least as big as the ones in my current bracelet. I think a 3-prong mounting would allow each stone to show up more than they do now in my current 4-prong.

Beagles

Shiny_Rock

Thank you! I will take another look at Deejay's.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
lulu_ma, I think 'maybe' 12: my problem is that I have big wrists and like to wear my current (4-prong, F-G, probably SI but very white and sparkly, 8.5-9 ct, 23-25 pts ea) kinda' loose - so, I'd need at lrast a 7.5 inch bracelet; but I want the new stones to appear at least as big as the ones in my current bracelet. I think a 3-prong mounting would allow each stone to show up more than they do now in my current 4-prong.

I think at that carat weight your best bet is to contact IDJ. Based on everything I have read, I think they can make you a 3 prong in the exact specs you want.

Btw, I did buy from Deejay and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again. But it sounds like this bracelet is more IDJ’s niche.

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I think at that carat weight your best bet is to contact IDJ. Based on everything I have read, I think they can make you a 3 prong in the exact specs you want.

Btw, I did buy from Deejay and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again. But it sounds like this bracelet is more IDJ’s niche.

lulu_ma, thanks for the suggestion about IDJ. I may do that. Got to admit, the DeeJay prices are so good ... lol ;)2 I remember reading about DeeJay on someone's thread - perhaps it was one of yours?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
lulu_ma, thanks for the suggestion about IDJ. I may do that. Got to admit, the DeeJay prices are so good ... lol ;)2 I remember reading about DeeJay on someone's thread - perhaps it was one of yours?

It might have been mine about diamond tennis necklaces?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results