shape
carat
color
clarity

Trump launches missiles at Syria

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You mean similar to when Obama was duped when he thought he could believe anything coming out of Assad's mouth and did not verify that all the chemical weapons were indeed destroyed.

Who said Obama believed everything coming out of Assad's mouth?

I don't see any similarity at all.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Tekate, seriously where is the alert button. I have looked everywhere. Did I hide it by accident?

As to your question, Obama should have verified that all the chemical weapons were indeed destroyed and watched to make sure they were not producing anymore. He seemed to have patted himself on the back and then completely dropped the ball with no followup.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Tekate, seriously where is the alert button. I have looked everywhere. Did I hide it by accident?

As to your question, Obama should have verified that all the chemical weapons were indeed destroyed and watched to make sure they were not producing anymore. He seemed to have patted himself on the back and then completely dropped the ball with no followup.

I'm not Kate, but mine is to the right of my name in the upper right hand corner under an ad.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
:) I think he wanted support. I think he would have intervened had the republicans been more supportive as you can see by the quotes that republicans say now versus what they said in 2013 it shows that republicans were just anti Obama.. I think he would have intervened or he wouldn't have gone and asked.

So, Kate, you think Obama was sincere in wanting to launch the air strikes. Do you think he was wrong?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I must have hidden it by accident because under the sponsor ad is a dark blue space and under that the search rectangle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results