shape
carat
color
clarity

Truly a girls best friend but I got it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

theinvestor

Rough_Rock
This size 6 1/4 finger 3.60ct ring in a fancy light brown color
is a real looker but what do the rest of you think?

3.60 DIAMOND CLOSE UP.jpg

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Personally not a fan of the fancy "light brown".

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
I actually like light brown but only if it is decent clarity. That setting has a lot left to be desired, IMO. I think it could be beautiful depending on the clarity and the setting. I have a friend who has a fancy lt brown center stone(huge!) with side lighter pink sapphires... it's amazing!

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
appl.gif
I love colored diamonds... and even the brownish ones~!
The setting...... maybe get a different setting with some contrasting white diamonds. I think it will make that beauty POP out more~!
love.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
I do like the fancy light brown color diamonds depending on the setting. Maybe something antiquee looking. The colored stones make me think of vintage jewelry. I've always wanted a fancy light brown. Though I'm not a huge fan of yellow gold, I think it would look nice and warm in a yellow gold setting. I also think a fancy brown would look lovely in rose gold...and WOW
eek.gif
3.60 ct...yikes
appl.gif
! I'd love to see a pic of it head on. What are the stats on this baby?
naughty.gif

theinvestor

Rough_Rock
Here is a frontal picture of the 3.60 light brown diamond specially for you to see Ivy. Also the setting is a temporary one until I find the appropriate setting for this huge rock. The ring is size 6 1/4 and the diamond is a round brilliant cut 9.65mm in diameter Clarity I1-I2 Set in 14kt gold.

3.60 DIAMOND RING.jpg

theinvestor

Rough_Rock
Here is another ring in my collection a 0.75 princess cut diamond
fancy light brown with VS1-VS2 Clarity. Also there are another 18
princess cut diamonds surrounding the large diamond with SI2-I1 Clarity. size 7 finger total weight: 1.50ct

PRINCESS CUT DIAMOND.jpg

theinvestor

Rough_Rock
Here is a yellow gold ring I acquired 3yrs ago in a size 7. It has 33 princess cut diamonds G-I color and SI1-SI2 clarity set in 14kt gold. How does this one look?

18KT DIAMOND RING FRONT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results