shape
carat
color
clarity

Trouble finding 14k y/g spiga wheat bracelet with large spring ring...

OneKuhlChic

Shiny_Rock
Hello.
My favorite 14k y/g spiga wheat 16-grams, 6-mm, 7.5" long bracelet, which also has a jumbo spring ring. After wearing it every day for the past 13 years, it has begun to unravel!!! Rather than repair, I would like to buy a replacement - the same style bracelet - only a little larger. However, I am having trouble finding this bracelet style with a jumbo spring ring, all I see are wheat link bracelets with a lobster clasp and not the oversized spring ring clasp.

Any suggestions on where to find what I'm looking for?

Thank you,

Theresa

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I’m sure your jeweller would be able to swap out the clasp. I struggle with the tiny lobster clasps and love a big spring ring myself.

OneKuhlChic

Shiny_Rock
I’m sure your jeweller would be able to swap out the clasp. I struggle with the tiny lobster clasps and love a big spring ring myself.

The lobster clasps aren't small, however, the price of a jumbo spring ring can be $500 and up!! As such, to pay more than $2000 for a bracelet then have to change the clasp doesn't make sense. I'd rather buy it ready to wear...

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
The lobster clasps aren't small, however, the price of a jumbo spring ring can be $500 and up!! As such, to pay more than $2000 for a bracelet then have to change the clasp doesn't make sense. I'd rather buy it ready to wear...

I think she meant to take the spring ring from your existing bracelet. That’s what I was going to say also. And how big is the ring?

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
That is indeed what I meant yep! Sorry I didn’t write very clearly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results