shape
carat
color
clarity

Trip to Tiffany's During Lunch (& Wedding Bands)

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!

I had a break during lunch hour today and ran over to Tiffany's to try on wedding bands with my new 2.9mm to 2.3mm Brian Gavin Tiffany ring! Took a few pics and thought I'd share for fun. :bigsmile:

Please don't mind my ugly nail color (it was suppose to be a peach but looks like a pale gross puke yellow). The wedding bands were a bit smaller than my size fyi.

If we go with Tiffany's realistically I'm looking at the channel band. If we go with a shared prong, I'm going to feel really bad spending that $$$$ on the band since the wedding is so pricey... and we just bought a bedroom furniture set that I got on a 12 month no interest plan... so we'll likely try to find something similar elsewhere. IDJ seems to have good prices on similar bands on their website?

_9622.jpg

_9623.jpg

_9624.jpg

_9626.jpg

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
One more! This one wasn't my size obviously... but you get the idea. It's the 3.5mm Shared Prong .96 carats I believe? 13 pointers

I really reallly like this look... haha.

_9628.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the half eternity :love: :love:
It looks so beautiful with your e-ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that's a fun lunch break!!!

I prefer the 3mm channel set band - it looks very sleek next to your knife edge ering. But... that lovely shared prong w 13 pointers, that isn't too shabby either... :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
The channel set band is my favorite!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote the 3mm shared prong! Does it have to be T&Co? IDJ makes amazing bands. I bought mine preloved from another PSer and I am blown away with the diamonds' quality… and she didn't even upgrade it to "PS Quality"!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

i love the 3mm shared prong!

pink88

Rough_Rock
This looks lovely. Any thoughts on what would look good with the 6 prong classic solitaire plain band e-ring (1.6)? A novo wedding band or the channel set 2.5 mm?

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
pink88|1379751563|3524660 said:
This looks lovely. Any thoughts on what would look good with the 6 prong classic solitaire plain band e-ring (1.6)? A novo wedding band or the channel set 2.5 mm?

Post link of your ring? And also the links to the bands you are interested in!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results