shape
carat
color
clarity

Trip to NY for the Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

donroband

Rough_Rock
I have the rock and now think I am going to go to NY w/my fiance to be (assuming I get the answer I expect) to celebrate and pick out a setting. I'm sure we could find a nice one here in Minneapolis, but I think she'd dig the concept.

Anyway, I plan on having a cheap, temporary setting put on in the interim. Anything I should be concerned about? Also, any ideas as to where some nice settings are sold in the big apple? I want her to have a lot of selection.
Also, should I expect that anyone who offers to sell me a setting will let me keep my eye on the stone the entire time?

:rolleyes:

jcdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi Donro,

47th Street is your best option to see 1000's of settings.
Most importantly, not only is it your right to see your diamond set in front of you, it's the store's obligation to assist you with that.
While you're there and if you'd like to go to a fun place- go to Jeckyll & Hyde's on Broadway, in Greenwich Village.
:twirl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results