shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillionaire is married!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous Trill! I'm so glad you got to have the wedding that you and your DH wanted, it looks so gorgeous and intimate. And my god, that morning beachy light is to die for. Beautiful all around.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations to you both! What a good looking couple you are, and what wonderful photos.

Wishing you a long and happy life together.

Jen

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Trillionaire, those photos are so fabulous. I hope mine turn out half as well!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for your kind words BoulderGirl, Stephbolt, AustenNut & Jennifer W. My poor pictures are buried in this thread, so thank you for taking a peek!

I'm so happy that we have fun pictures that captured the spirit of the day! :appl:

I am 1000% happy that we did it our way. It was definitely worth it, and I highly endorse sunrise weddings :) However, we did crash by about 11:30am! A long married nap was definitely in order :bigsmile:

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
love love love your pics! you look absolutely stunning! your dress was gorgeous!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Trill! I am so very happy for you and your new DH. Your wedding sounds like it was perfect for you--I am so glad you were able to do it the way you wanted. You both looked fabulous--love your dress! Very best of wishes to you for a long and happy life together!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much ILovethiswebsite and Kittybean!!! :praise:

wavyhair

Rough_Rock
Hi Trillioniare,

I HAD to do a search when you mentioned that you had eloped, too, and OMG what a beautiful wedding! You looked absolutely amazing. I had a similar birdcage veil which I didn't wear but seeing you in yours makes me a little sad that I didn't 'cause you totally rocked it. Your photographer did an amazing job. My favourite is the one of him hugging you from behind, and the wind is blowing your dress. :)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
wavyhair said:
Hi Trillioniare,

I HAD to do a search when you mentioned that you had eloped, too, and OMG what a beautiful wedding! You looked absolutely amazing. I had a similar birdcage veil which I didn't wear but seeing you in yours makes me a little sad that I didn't 'cause you totally rocked it. Your photographer did an amazing job. My favourite is the one of him hugging you from behind, and the wind is blowing your dress. :)

:bigsmile: Aw thanks! I'm so happy that we eloped, and it's very cool to see other people's elopements! I'm so happy that I saw your thread as well! I cannot THINK of a more romantic place to elope than Paris! What a dream! A fall wedding in Paris sounds like something from the movies, and I LOVED your shot of you guys among the row of trees! Also, who was your dress by? It is so FABULOUS!!! :love:

wavyhair

Rough_Rock
My dress was from... wait for it... THE LIMITED.

Yes, the Limited. It's this one:

It doesn't look so cute in that pic but I ended up changing the neckline to a sweetheart, changing the sash (mine is wider and ties in the back), and then adding a flower from etsy, which I think made a huge difference. I think it almost looks like a different (much cuter, haha) dress.

Not bad for $400. :tongue:

3254557_001.jpg

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
wavyhair said:
My dress was from... wait for it... THE LIMITED.

Yes, the Limited. It's this one:

It doesn't look so cute in that pic but I ended up changing the neckline to a sweetheart, changing the sash (mine is wider and ties in the back), and then adding a flower from etsy, which I think made a huge difference. I think it almost looks like a different (much cuter, haha) dress.

Not bad for $400. :tongue:

Brilliant! :appl: you have a great eye, looked like a designer gown!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous couple!!! I am late to say congrats but huge Congrats!! You have a smile that could light up a room Trillionaire!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results