shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillion Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reebs

Rough_Rock
Need help finding a good price for a trillion cut, H, SI1, 1.25 to 1.5 carat diamond.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
That's a sizable trillion! What are your plans for it?

I am curious what would go through a cutter's mind when he chooses to cut a trillion. The rough must have been one odd duck, and because of that, I imagine that ranges for proportions and brilliance are very great.

arin

Rough_Rock
Are you going to use the Trillion for an e-ring? I like that the shape is a less common, than the rounds and square cuts....if this is for an engagement, do you have a time frame? A good stone of that size could take awhile to find!

reebs

Rough_Rock
A really good friend of mine that suggested this site also suggested the trillion cut. After looking at it I like it's uniquiness and I know my girlfriend would also like it. As far what I plan on doing with it. I have been looking for a two-tone bi-pass ring to put it in. I figure buying the actual diamond would be the hard part and the actual ring setting easy part, if there is such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results