shape
carat
color
clarity

Tried wearing RHR as ER this entire week!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I got my anni ring 6 months ago, this looked a bit ridiculous to me: my RHR with my Tiffany Etoile. HOWEVER, I've experimented with it this week for the entire week = actually NEVER removed them. HAHA. Comfortable and my eye is adjusting to it! I wouldn't wear them forever, everyday together, but it IS quite fun!

I also have a very thin diamond band and a Tiffany engraved plat band, which I'd love to show you with it. Unfortunately, I dropped my iPhone over SpringBreak, and it's now basically "possessed," and NOT taking pictures either!

Happy Easter! ! gave up Pricescope for Lent. It was tough.....but, it's GREAT to be back!!!!!

_28850.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Motownmama, it's great to have you back! I had been wondering where you've been lol - I like to switch rings too, I think it's fun to change things up a little. Your rings look beautiful! So sorry about your phone though ;(

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
A ring THAT gorgeous would look good anywhere!!! If you need to conduct more research, just to be sure it is indeed wearable on your left hand, then please, allow me to be your lab rat. Send me perfect ring speciman and I will wear it with due diligence to your "research project". I will post photos at regular intervals. :lol:
I am up to my eyeballs with work and needed a break. Stress brings out the sarcasm; but seriously, your ring is beautiful and it looks great on your right hand.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Sorry to hear about your phone though. More pics would have been fun to look at. :naughty: I love the idea of mixing up the look with how you wear the rings. It's nice to change things up sometimes. Thanks for sharing. :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you JuneBug - nice to know I was missed! I wasn't allowing myself to look at PS or TMZ - haha!

Thank-you Imitcan - It might look good to see it on someone else's hand, right?!

Thank-you too, RockinRuby - I'll be getting this phone thing will get resolved one way or another. I really can't live without it. Only abut 50% of my texts go through or come through. I'm confusing everybody!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results