shape
carat
color
clarity

tried on some w-bands.. opinion please..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
I was in the mall yesterday and tried on some bands to see how they look..
(In Mexico we use the w-band on top of the e-ring, don't know why)

Let me know what you think..

This one is my fave..

smP1060140.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
This one is thicker..

smP1060142.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
This one is very thin and delicate, i love it but i doesn''t match..
38.gif

smP1060151.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
And finally, this is the one that matches my ring perfectly, but it''s more expensive..
40.gif

73093.JPG

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Well, if you can''t afford the matching band, my favorite is #1. I''m a fan of matching sets though!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I like #1 best! (even better than the matching one) So perfect together!!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the matched wedding band link the best, but number one looks really nice too. It would definitely work.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
First choice is for the matching wedding band, but if you don''t have time to save up so you can have a matched set, then my second choice would be band #1.

If you DO have time to save up though, I''d definitely wait and go for the matching set.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
I can afford the matching band, the thing is I''m not sure if I want it ''cause I won''t be able to try it on before I buy it, I have to pay it so they can order it for me.., I''m not sure it''s worth it.. it''s like $1,500 more than a full eternity channel set..

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 1:01:06 PM
Author: anacgarcia
This one is thicker..
what happened to the one you had a couple weeks ago? I think the diamonds were smaller? Anyways, I still like that first one best - it looked *perfect* and these look I dunno, good but not as.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 1:37:28 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

This one is thicker..
what happened to the one you had a couple weeks ago? I think the diamonds were smaller? Anyways, I still like that first one best - it looked *perfect* and these look I dunno, good but not as.

mmm which one??

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ummmmm. Guess I''m out on my own again but I think the top two look too heavy with your ering ... like they''re weighing it down. Too visually complex with all the metal & the channel set stones that size.

I *MUCH* prefer the delicate one you''re deeming not-matchy enough. I think the non-matchy actually makes your e-ring pop more & stops the "top heavy" look of the first two.

I don''t think I''d love the "matching" Scott Kay band either ... for the same reasons ... but I can''t say for sure without seeing it.

VERY PRETTY E-RING btw!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about something like this. It might seem off the wall at first .. but your side stones are bezel set rounds right ... way off to the side?

It's a way of "matching" w/0 the heavyness of channel-set metal bars etc... and just $900 smackers IN PLATINUM!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops ... forgot pix

bezelband7.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like #1 the best...I love your ring!!!
30.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
it''s beautiful!!! I''d love to try it on to see how it looks...
20.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The matching one would be my first choice, but definitely #1 out of the 3 you tried on!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Can you return the matching e-ring if it doesn''t live up to your expectations? It''s my favourite by a long shot!!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the one Deco posted the best.

shay

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 2:46:13 PM
Author: isaku5
Can you return the matching e-ring if it doesn''t live up to your expectations? It''s my favourite by a long shot!!!
30.gif

I hope I can return it if I don''t like it.. I think I''m going to order it.. I still have 8 months so I have time to make a decision..
20.gif
it''s hard!! any more opinions?
20.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the matching one best -- BUT we don''t get the advantage of seeing it on your hand.

Then I really like the ones DecoD posted but I''d want to see them with your ring. They look so delicate and I think that would work well.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Though I usually like "matching" things, I am going to say I like non-matchy bands. Deco has converted me!
36.gif

clammer

Shiny_Rock
I really like the one that deco posted. I think it would complement the two bezel set diamonds on your band. I don''t think I would spend the extra money for the matching band. It would look great, but I normally like the matching sets because they are made to set flush and your ring isn''t designed to do that.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I don''t like the matching band. I love the first band you posted.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 1:39:36 PM

Date: 11/2/2006 1:37:28 PM

This one is thicker..

mmm which one??
I dunno, I think I''ve lost my mind LOL dejavu I swear I''ve seen your ring and had this discusion before LOL I could swear I said something about either individual bezel set diamonds in an eternity setting or channel set the size of the smallest of your diamonds on the sides... but I looked and I couldn''t find it...my husbnd would say it''s likeljust my brain is gone!!! lol

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
#1. I don''t like the matchy one in this case. It looks like those bezel set stones would be bumping into the e-ring''s bezel-set stones.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 8:20:11 PM
Date: 11/2/2006 1:39:36 PM
I dunno, I think I''ve lost my mind LOL dejavu I swear I''ve seen your ring and had this discusion before LOL I could swear I said something about either individual bezel set diamonds in an eternity setting or channel set the size of the smallest of your diamonds on the sides... but I looked and I couldn''t find it...my husbnd would say it''s likeljust my brain is gone!!! lol

LOL, you haven''t lost it!! don''t worry!! hehe I posted something like a month ago, about a shared prong band I liked, and Irina helped me photoshop some bands, but I didn''t really make a decision that time..
12.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the one deco posted. The bezels relate to your e-ring without being matchy-matchy.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With antique designs, I LOVE non-matching sets such as Deco''s and Tacori''s. But with more contemporary designs such as yours, I prefer the matching band. I think anything else is going to look like your tried to match up something but it wasn''t quite perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results